twenty-four

royce was inside of the bathrooms dojo as she changed into her gi

royce was inside of the bathrooms dojo as she changed into her gi. she walked out and started to walk by the doors, noticing a lot more people waiting outside, but they were opened by somebody else.

she shrugged and went to her spot to stretch.

"what the hell happened here", miguel said looking around.

"looks like my dad threw a party," royce said while doing arm circles.

"must have been pretty sick if fire got involved." hawk said.

"no. it wouldn't be sick. this dojo would've been gone.", royce said.

hawk rolled his eyes and walked to his spot. which was next to royce. royce groaned inside her mind. wanting to smash her head against the floor for that.

royce stood up and walked towards the people who were infront of the doors. "hi! i'm royce lawrence", she greeted with a smile.

"mitch", the curly haired boy said, he nudged his buddy.

"chris", the dark skinned boy said with a smile. he reminded her of a teddy bear.

"hope you like cobra kai", royce said, winking at them.

she walked back to her spot as her father came out of his office.

"quiet!", johnny yelled, making royce slightly jump. "the dojo's closed to new students today."

"we wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament," chris informed.

"do i need to say it again? get out!", said johnny. chris looked down for a moment, frowning but covered it up.

"yes sir. sensei. come one let's go." mitch said. making all the new kids walk out groaning.

"let's go, move it. come back tomorrow. and bring your checkbooks." once all the new 'students' were all out the door, johnny turned towards his students. "everyone, fall in!".

"must've been a rager, sensei," hawk cheered as he fixed his spot. miguel nodding his head along with others.

"were you celebrating all weekend?", miguel asked.

johnny looked at miguel with no emotion. "celebrating what? my students are a bunch of pussies".

everybody frowned at his words.

"diaz, hawk, lawrence up front now".

the trio walked up, standing next to eachother.

johnny walked towards hawk, "hawk, did you attack your opponent when his back was turned?"

"yes sensei." hawk said while looking at royce, she shrugged.

"diaz, did your purposely attack your opponent's injury?"