thirty-four

"i'll call you after i finish, bye lils

"i'll call you after i finish, bye lils." royce ended the call with her new close friend. royce put her blonde hair in a high bun. straightened up her gi.

she did some arm stretches, after pulling her legs closely to her back (forgot what that was called).

she turned and saw hawk waving her over. she walked over and plopped down next to him while stretching her legs.

"so. is sensei keene's father?" miguel asked hawk.

"i did a deep dive online. turns out you were right, he is".

"wait.. royce, does this mean he's your brother and you didn't tell us?", miguel looked at royce with a hurt expression.

"i'm not obligated to.  i told you two times already, but you were drunk and kinda in a daze after i told you again", royce shrugged, leaning into the arms of hawk. hawk pressed a side kiss to her head.

"i just don't understand why sensei wouldn't tell us," miguel slightly frowned.

"i don't know. but it explains why he's giving us shit for kicking keene's ass at the tournament, and why royce hugged keene,show no mercy.. unless it's royce or his son" hawk informed miguel.

royce nodded her head, "yeth."

hawk and miguel gave a weird look to royce, who was trying not to laugh.

"you guys ! have you seen the commercial?", aisha chimed in.

"what commercial?," hawk and royce said in sync. royce snickered while hawk smirked.

"sam's dad started his own dojo and he dissed cobra kai", aisha said while handing her phone to miguel.

"well shit," royce said after hearing the commercial. she knew about her brother being over there, but decided not to say anything for his sake.

"theres a lot of talk going around the valley. about free karate. but everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for." johnny pointed at the phone that royce was filming him with.

royce walked closer to her father, who punched and elbowed a body opponent bag. royce bit her lip hard so she wouldn't burst out laughing.

she knew this whole 'drama' between daniel and johnny would end sooner or later. but still found it funny.

"and cut," royce smiled at her dad who did the same. johnny hugged royce quickly and backed up.

"all right, we get it mini lawrence ?", johnny asked his daughter.

"yeah. i think so," she smiled looking down at her phone. "i'll send it to aisha."

"you got it!", aisha called from her spot.

johnny walked to the back as hawk and miguel dragged royce along with them.

johnny turned towards the trio.

"sensei, can we talk to you about something? ", miguel asked, while royce looked away.

"it's not about the commercial." hawk paused for a second, "it's about robby keene."

johnny looked at royce then the other boys, "what about him?".'

"i saw his picture on your refrigerator. i wasn't snooping, but.. we know he's your son".

"that's why you got mad at us after the tournament right?."

"is that what you think?", johnny questioned. "yeah, robby is my son. he's also the twin brother of my daughter. but they have nothing to do with how i run this dojo. it's also none of your damn business. you understand?"

"dad i tried." royce sent a small smile.

miguel nodded slowly and gulped, "yes, sensei."

"but.. but.. sensei, i-" hawk tried speaking, only to get nudged by royce.

"but nothing, now let's go," royce said, grabbing both of the boys arms, but they got of her grip.

"hawk and miguel you two clean mats for the rest of the week." said johnny.

hawk sighed and bowed down, he walked away. miguel stood in front of johnny with teary eyes.

"something else , mr.diaz?", asked johnny.

miguel shook his head and muttered a quiet 'no'.

royce turned to her dad, and who turned to her. he hugged her. royce sniffled into his gi as he rubbed his daughters back.

she slowly got out of her fathers arm and walked back to the mat.

she walked to miguel and hugged him. "i'm sorry". she said, miguel was sniffling quietly. taking in royces embrace.

"it's alright."

++
jasmins corner
1:05 am
hi hi.
favorite show trio?
how are y'all today?
i start summer school soon lol

 favorite show trio?how are y'all today?i start summer school soon lol