two pt2

"hey dickwad!", royce yelled, running towards ky

"hey dickwad!", royce yelled, running towards ky. quickly she punched him in the face.

ky touched his nose, noticing the blood on his fingers. he laughed and turned to look at his goons. pushing royce onto one of his friends that was standing behind her, the boy quickly put his arms around her.

johnny quickly kicked ky in the face and all the boys started to go after him. miguel watched as royce struggled to get out of the boys grip, and watching johnny beat every single boy up.

"that's all you got ladies?" johnny asked, before turning to the guy holding royce.

ky jumped up and ran towards johnny. royce tried kicking the guy, suddenly an idea came up. she head butted the guy. "OH FUCK"

she smirked, turning around and punching him in the face once more. johnny lightly shoved her out of the way, johnny kicked him where the sun don't shine.

police sirens were starting to appear. "dad! that's enough!" royce exclaimed towards her dad, gulping she noticed the officers parking and running out of the car and towards her dad.

"hey! get off the kids!" the officer yelled, as he pepper sprayed her dad.

"no, stop it!. it wasn't his fault. he was provoked." royce tried reasoning with the cops, but they wouldn't listen.

"stop it! he was protecting me and miguel!" royce screamed, the officer faced both of them. "miss, is this your father?". royce nodded. the officer reached out and grabbed royce's arm. "we're gonna take him to the station, you need to come with us".

she nodded, following the cops as they put her father in the car.

a/ndouble update i guess, let me know how yall feel abt it

a/n
double update i guess, let me know how yall feel abt it.