thirty-five

"we're doing what?!", rory exclaimed with wide eyes

"it's a good idea", johnny tried to convince her.

royce shook her head rapidly," you must be on crack if you think i'm going to perform on a stage. where a lot of people is going to see it. so no".

johnny squinted his eyes, "please royce, i never beg but come on. do it for your dad".

"no dad, i'm not going to. alright?," royce sighed, rubbing her forehead.

johnny nodded and gave her a small smile while hugging her, "okay".

"anyways, im still going to watch y'all. but with a friend. and i want you to meet her before this starts," royce smiled happily.

"yes of course."

"okay okay, so what should i wear?", royce asked lily through the facetime call.

"hmm, wear the black combat boots with the white crop top and the jean shorts," lily clapped her hands.

"okay! it sounds good. anyways, lily do you want to meet my dad?", royce questioned the girl.

"s-sure", lily coughed.

royce opened the door excitedly and hugged lily in a tight hug.

"I MISSED YOU", royce laughed, while dragging the other girl to the kitchen, where her dad was.

"dad, dad, dad-"

"yes royce?," johnny grumbled

"she's here!", royce smiled. johnny's face lit up at royces heartwarming smile.

"lily, this is my dad johnny. dad meet lily." royce introduced them.

lily shyly waved, "hi mr.lawrence".

"nice to meet you, pepper." johnny greeted.

lily furrowed her brows in confusion and royce went to explain, "my dad just makes up nicknames based on something that sticks out. he means your hair."

"ahh okay," lily giggled as royce smiled.

"okay let's go."

++
jasmins corner
ok this is a really short chapter. sorry i haven't been writing much, i started summer school. it's a pain in the culo,
fav part of my book so far?
any royce moments y'all found funny?

 it's a pain in the culo,fav part of my book so far? any royce moments y'all found funny?