twelve

eli moskowitz slowly poked royce's side, hoping she'll wake up in time for school

eli moskowitz slowly poked royce's side, hoping she'll wake up in time for school. when she didn't budge, he lightly shoved her.

royce stirred a little, making eli freeze for a moment. he shoved her again.

she groaned, saying gibberish. he shoved her once again.

"i'm up, i'm awake shhh", royce shushed no one in particular.

eli furrowed his eyebrows. he jumped up when a loud knock on his door was heard.

"eli, royce! it's time to wake up for school, my loves", eli's mom let out, knocking the door softly.

royce jumped up, rubbing her eyes hard. looking around frantically and calmed down once she saw eli.

"can i come in?", his mom asked.

eli let out a small 'yes'. his mom entered the room w the two teens and held up a bag. "i got some things for royce."

"oh my, thank you! i appreciate it ms.moskowitz, i will pay you back", royce thanked, still rubbing her eyes to wake herself up.

"oh no darling! it's okay."

royce frowned a little, "are you sure?".

eli's mom nodded and lightly placed the bag with the things for royce to get ready on the chair.

"here, you can shower in the bathroom first", eli squeaked out. royce smiled thankfully.

"thank you eli, i won't be long", royce moved to face eli and softly pinched his cheeks. royce couldn't help but notice that he was blushing.

royce walked towards the bathroom and looked into the bag, which contained lady undergarments, black sweats, and a gray shirt. with a toothbrush on the side, royce silently thanked ms.moskowitz.

///

the two teens went out of the older women's car.

"thanks for the ride and for letting me stay!" royce thanked, while fixing the strap of her bag. which she picked up before school.

"no problem honey, let me know if you ever need to stay again!".

royce nodded and turned to eli, grabbing his hand loosely. dragging him to the entrance.

"i had fun yesterday, thank you." royce gushed , making eli smile at her. he nodded.

"of course rory. i had a fun time as well", said eli.

///

royce walked out of her classroom, turning to see eli waiting for her, who was fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt. she put her hand onto his to stop him fiddling. he smiled and held her hand.

the pair walked into the cafeteria, still holding hands. which made them get stares from people who saw them. royce rolled her eyes and gave them a sarcastic smile.

they sat down at their regular spot, eli sat, then royce. demetri sat infront, now they were just waiting for miguel.

"sometimes, i wonder if  animals could talk , who do y'all think would be the rudest ?", royce questioned the two boys.

the teen boys glanced at each other and raised their brows.

"honestly, i think kangaroos would be", royce continued. eli nodded his head in agreement.

"well, in my opinion. i think koalas would be." demetri scoffed.

royce just shrugged.

everybody stopped what they were doing when sam larusso dropped a lunch tray onto the ground.

'oohs' were let out.

"hey, guys! you know that billboard with the big ass dick on it?" kyler's voice boomed throughout the cafeteria, " i guess sam takes after her dad".

laughs were spread out through the cafeteria as sam froze in shock infront of kyler. royce shook her head.

"that's fucked up", royce whispered, feeling sympathy towards the larusso girl.

"hey, kyler!" miguel roared out as his threw his lunch onto the table and walked over," why don't you shut the hell up and stop being an asshole". making everybody in the cafeteria let out a 'oooh'.

royce huffed out, "ah shit, here we go again", the blonde haired girl got up in case anything happened. eli tried to pull her down, she didn't budge.

"want another beat down 'rhea?" kyler questioned as his shoved miguel, "i'm ready for your lame ass karate this time".

"it's not 'lame ass karate'." miguel spoke, while kyler tried to punch him, the young hispanic boy blocked him, punching him in the nose, "it's cobra kai".

" GO MIGUEL", royce cheered loudly, earning some looks. 

kyler took miguel down onto the table twice before miguel elbowed him in the ribs, pushing himself out of kyler's grip and twisting his arm behind his back. punching him in the face before spinning around and kicking him onto the table.

royce wiped a fake tear, "he's learning so fast".

demetri and eli just laughed at her antics before they went back into serious mode.

"NO MERCY!" aisha called out.

brucks came at miguel, the boy turning and knocking his feet out from under his. royce noticed a boy trying to sneak up behind miguel, she walked slowly behind him and tackled him onto the group. earning some 'ooohs'.

she punched the guy twice before someone pulled her off of the kid that was on the floor. she head butted the person who was holding her back and walked back to the table.

miguel jumped up and nodded his head towards royce as a thank you, then continuing onto hitting kyler with a tray before kicking him harshly onto the floor.

cheers were called out as miguel smirked, enjoying the cheers for him. royce noticed sam smiling at him.

the counselors voice rung throughout the cafe, " hey! get down from there right now!".

jasmins corner

jasmins corner.

royce loves it, i love it.