thirty-nine

"the back thrust works like this," johnny informed, putting his fists by his chest,"you step, pivot

"the back thrust works like this," johnny informed, putting his fists by his chest,"you step, pivot.. throw a side kick".

"what if your opponent attacks you from behind?," royce questioned out loud.

"excellent question, mini lawrence." johnny looked to his side, "sensei kreese, you wanna take this one?".

royces eyes bulged. oh shit.

feeling a tap on her shoulder she looked over, it was tory. "you good?"

"yeah i'm fine," royce smiled.

royce stood up when hawk stood up from rico's tattoo chair.

she saw a little diamond with a cursive r in it. "don't tell me you-"

"maybe," he looked down at her and smirked. he leant down for a kiss, which she gladly accepted.

"yo rico, my girl wants some piercings. you down to give her some?," hawk looked at rico.

"sure man".

"that shit hurt but it was worth it," royce looked into the mirror.

"that's why you didn't get the septum, babe?", hawk smiled.

"yeah, i changed my mind about it. that's why i got one on each side." royce smiled back.

"thanks rico," royce called out as she was walking out with hawks arm around her shoulders.

"hey asshole twins, grab my bag. we're out", hawk demanded.

"he means nice twins," royce smiled. earning a nod from the pair.

kreese put royces father in a chokehold, while watching, royce played with the hem of her gi.

"ok, pay attention," johnny instructed. while royce looked up. "he's got my neck, i've got his elbow."

royce stopped paying attention and looked away.

she saw her fathers face on the floor, "ha".

royce sat infront of miguel, who had a laptop infront of him. royce took his drink.

"put it down rory," miguel said.

"no", she continued to take a sip. miguel rolled his eyes as something came flying at him.

royce laughed and looked over, tory.

"oops, must've slipped out", tory laughed as miguel shook his head.

hawk walked by, but only to be dragged by royce.

she pulled the hem of his shirt and kissed him. he smirked and walked to the table in front of them.

"don't even think about hawk," royce said serious.

"but they gotta pay the vig," hawk grunted.

"i don't care."

"there's something you gotta see," royce heard.

hawk was reading something out of the phone, royce raised a brow and walked up.

"what's wrong ?", she questioned her boyfriend.

"look at what demetri did," hawk showed his girlfriend.

royce read a long paragraph.. on the yelp review app.

"oh wow."

++
jasmins corner
so so i'm excited for s4 to come out in december but i'm over here trying to finish season 2 of cobra kai. i'm on episode 5 rn and like ugh writing takes a lot but is ok.

fav meal?
mine is my moms tacos

fav meal?mine is my moms tacos