twenty-nine

royce's alarm went off, making her jump up quickly as the flash

royce's alarm went off, making her jump up quickly as the flash. "aw fuckkk me". she groaned. her father was making their dojo's students wake up early to go do something.

she dreaded it, but she's able to see eli. that's was she's looking forward to today. she missed him (#rawk or #reli).

royce picked out a simple outfit. gray sweatpants and a nike white shirt. and to top it off, she wore her black vans. she knew it didn't match but she doesn't give a fuck.

her phone rang again, but it was a call. she picked up.

"hello?", royce spoke.

"it's me ro, i'm outside." hawk said.

"okay be there soon", she hung up, tied her laces and walked out.

she opened the car door, "hey sharkboy".

"hey lava girl," hawk sent a warm smile but then washed it off. royce scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"smile biatch," royce teased. he put on a sarcastic smile and stuck the middle finger.

"up your ass", royce laughed as he did too.

"i missed this," eli confessed.

royce smiled, "yewh, i did too."

"i'm sorry for everything royce. you're my bestfriend." eli apologized, while looking down.

royce sighed, grabbing eli's chin so he could face her, "it's okay." she leaned in and kissed him.

he returned it back.

"now let's go before my dad kicks us off".

"my arms oh my," royce grimaced while mixing some cement.

"get used to it, royce", johnny deadpanned. royce rolled her eyes.

"he's gonna be the death of me," royce said to the others.

miguel and hawk nodded their head in agreement.

"sensei, why are we mixing cement?," miguel panted.

"no questions."

royce snorted loudly, only receiving a glare from her father and john. (ew). she sent a glare right back at john.

she went back to stirring the cement. she dropped the shovel loudly, making everyone jump as a horn blasted.

a big white cement truck. the fuck. hell no.

royce sent a confused look to eli, which he shrugged too.

johnny yelled at the students to get in a group formation.

everybody did as told.

johnny stood infront of the cement truck and cleared his throat loudly. "you think winning the all valley gives you the right to goof off?, well i got news for you. winning one championship don't mean squat. a true champion never stops training. you gotta keep moving forward.. or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. it's like the cement in this truck".

royce tuned out her fathers big speech. she turned to eli, "ima kill him. i'm not going in there".

"i didn't witness nothing," he whispered and sent a wink.

royce blushed a little as she looked away.

"climb in , get inside, and make it spin." johnny demanded.

everybody sent eachother looks.

"dad, this is going to far,"royce said loudly.

"yeah sensei, we're sorry for messing around." aisha chimed.

"we learned our lesson," eli and royce said in sync.

johnny ignored the teens and walked over to the cement truck and pulled the ladder down. "get in," he yelled.

"dad, this is dangerous. the fumes alone-"

"quiet!", the qtip interrupted.

oh hell no. no one interrupts her. she inhaled and opened her mouth but shut it quickly when her father sent her a glare. everybody looked to the old man.

"this man led you to the mountain top, and you question him?", he said.

"yeah obviously." royce said annoyed. the old man ignored her remark.

"look at all of you. i cant believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the all valley. and let alone won."

royces hand started to shake in anger, she clenched her fists, her nails making a C shape on her palms.

hawk noticed and rubbed her arm.

"y'all won. and it's a miracle. and who's responsible for that miracle,?" he paused, and pointed towards her dad, "johnny lawrence."

that was the last straw for royce, "oh i know you didn't just say that. now listen here you old man, i don't care whatever happens to me after i tell you this, but it was all miguel. yeah my dad taught us all the moves but he didn't fight, am i right? yes i am. now you can stop or ima go longer than this and you don't want that". royce ranted out loudly, while everybody was staring at her with wide mouths.

john kreese clenched his jaw and ignored her. while johnny signaled at her to stand next to him.

she walked over, "what? i'm just saying the damn truth and miguel-"

"that was badass rory, don't worry." he whispered. royce smiled.

"yeah thanks. but i'm still not going in there. so goodbye". royce truthfully said and walked out of the parking lot.

she decided to walk towards the park.

johnny sighed as everyone watched her walk out.

++
jasmins corner.
1:58 am
not having royce go in the damn cement truck anywayyy ahhaah. wack chapter today!!

what's y'all's fav show?? mine is teenwolf:)