fifty-six

royce stood in between miguel and lily, as her father was talking about starting the new dojo

"i started cobra kai with one nerd, and my daughter. this is a step up."

"hey mitch," royce greeted the teenage boy
next behind her.

"hey royce."

"welcome to, eagle fang karate," johnny held up a red shirt with a eagle, and the words written across.

"uh, eagles don't have fan-", mitch was interrupted by johnny throwing this shirt at his face.

royce was laughing uncontrollably, holding onto lily's shoulder for support. but stopped once a shirt was thrown to her face.

she threw it back to her dad , who threw it to her again. she stuck the middle finger as he did it back. "shove it up your ass, dad."

the next day, the small class of students stood in lines, waiting for johnny to continue with his speech.

royce raised her hand, snickering as everybody started staring at her.

"yes mini lawrence?"

"can we start?".

johnny rolled his eyes while nodding and everybody started throwing punches infront of themselves.

"dad, it's obviously not going to open."

"she's right johnny, they won't open it until he's on his way." daniel larusso popped up.

"why are you here?", johnny asked daniel.

"somebody had to be here."

"well, my daughter and i are here, aren't we?", johnny started walking close.

"dad, can you not? i just want to see my brother."

"alright. alright. i'm sorry," johnny backed away.

royce ignored the two men and ran towards robby who got out of the doors, "hey ugly." she hugged him tightly.

"hey rory," he hugged her back.

they turned around and spotted the two men close again, "seriously?", the twins said in sync.

"what do you want to do?," royce asked her twin, who was walking beside her.

"want to do go-karting?".

royce nodded excitedly, "fuck yeah".

"i call the red helmet!", royce exclaimed. while rushing foward to get it.

"i wanted the red one," robby rolled his eyes.

"well, you were slow, so it's mine now."

"whatever", robby grabbed a purple helmet and  the pair started to go on their go karts.

"are y'all ready?," the worker announced.

"yes," the twins yelled in sync.

"whoever wins, gets a free pass for a whole year," the worker announced.

"ohhh, i'm ready to win." royce winked at the worker, then at her brother.

"yeah right."

"on your mark, get set, go".

royce stepped on the gas pedal as hard as she can, making her go straight foward onto the track.

currently her brother was in first place, she pressed the accelerator (pretend there's one) once and went faster, passing her brother who groaned. she smirked as she passed the worker.

it was now the final lap, the twins were getting closer to each other, but royce pressed the gas and went as fast as the flash. "ah shit," she saw the finish line coming up. she slowed down a little as her brother was coming up her way.

she smiled as she pressed the pedal again and crossed the finish line.

she stepped on the break and smiled brightly as she got off the go kart, "in your face robby."

"yeah yeah, whatever."

+++
jasmins corner

don't mind the way of how the writing thing is, i didn't want to change it cuz no,

anyway,

favorite movie series?
mine is the fast and furious saga.

favorite movie series?mine is the fast and furious saga