thirty-six

royce dragged lily by her hand to the ticket booth

  royce dragged lily by her hand to the ticket booth. "hey yes i would like two bracelets please!". royce smiled.

"okay honey, it'll be 40$", royces eyes went wide but still payed nonetheless. royce put her hand towards the glass as the cashier put the bracelet on. lily did the same.

"i'm so excited to see what my dad is doing for this," royce smirked at lily.

"mm yeah. i'm thinking of joining." lily smiled.

royces mouth went wide open, "oh my , reallyy?!", she jumped.

lily nodded as royce hugged her quickly. "this is gonna be fun."

royce held hands with lily as they stood, she started squinting noticing a boy with long hair , emerald eyes.. her brother. she walked over there and poked his back.

"hey bitch," royce talked. her brother turned around.

"oh hey royce," he smiled as he gave her a hug.

"hey roobert, i heard you're doing something here?".

robby nodded, "oh well go luck hermaño, love you loser", royce hugged her brother one last time. "oh and hey sam, you look pretty."

sam smiled, "thanks. oh is that your friend?,"

"yeah this is lily,"

"hello!",

lily clapped loudly as royce drank her ice cold sprite, "why are we clapping?," the blonde haired girl asked.

"someone just finished playing the guitar," lily laughed.

"ohhh, well damn-"

"coming up next, do i have a treat for you!, please direct your attention to the larusso auto booth, for a presentation from miyagi-do karate." a women in a red dress said.

"did she just interrupt me?," royce frowned as lily laughed at her actions.

everybody in the crowd went silent. she spotted her brother doing some smooth moves.

"oh wow", royce whispered.

royce whistled loudly as her brother tripped over the bo. earning a couple looks. royce stuck her tongue out. "wackass bitchnuts."

lily silently laughed hard as royce tried calming her down, until the sound system powered down. making everyone murmur in the crowd.

"oh shiet," royce mumbled.

"cobra kai!" the union of voices shouted loudly.

"cobra kai! cobra kai! cobra kai!" the students in cobra kai changed as they jogged.

royce spotted hawk staring and she blew a kiss as he smirked. (bi panic)

everyone staring woo'ing.

royce lowkey felt bad for the miyagi, but mostly her brother.

the two girls put their attention on the stage where they saw a cobra kai flag rolling down.

"WOOO GO HAWK AND MIGUELLL," royce chanted loudly as lily clapped.

"those my babies!!", royce wiped a fake tear.

hawk kicked a board in half , "THATS MY HAWK," royce smiled loudly.

the students started throwing shirts and flags around in the audience.

"what da fuk is my dad doing," royce squinted.

"ah shit," she said as she spotted bricks that were flaming.

royce put a thumbs up as her father looked at her.

he sent a nod and broke the bricks.

"THATS MY FATHER," royce chanted as she hugged lily tightly.

"cant breathe," lily panted.

"oops," they both giggled.

"cobra kai!" the crowd started chanting.

hawk stood side by side to johnny. he sent a smirk to the crowd.

++
jasmins corner
HEY ITS BEEN AWHILE:)
DID YALL SEE BLACK WIDOW?
how are y'all my loves.

++jasmins cornerHEY ITS BEEN AWHILE:)DID YALL SEE BLACK WIDOW?how are y'all my loves