thirty-three

johnny gave a quick kiss to royces head after she connected his computer to the wifi

"dad, you seriously need to catch up on everything," royce informed her father who was close to the computer screen.

"well, no. i'm not a nerd," johnny rolled his eyes.

"well, you are one. because you have a computer", royce raised a brow while johnny stuck his tongue out.

"oh be quiet", johnny stuck the middle finger, as royce did the same. like father,like daughter.

"you type so slow." royce walked out of the office and started to walk onto the mats.

she was stretching. her body was so sore from the beach. she let out a small gasp.

"ima call lily," royce laid on the floor. but before that her phone rang. hawk was calling.

"hey princess," hawk said through the phone.

"hey hun, what's up?"

"come to the beach with the demetri and i ," hawk said.

"of course. and-"

"yes lily can come too", hawk slightly chuckled.

royce bit her lip in excitement. "okay! see you there".

"lily, you're on our side," she winked at the girl.

royce got into her volleyball position (idk them tbh). she hit the ball while it flew to demetri.

he caught it but didn't throw it. "you're supposed to throw! not catch", hawk said.

"pfft," demetri said, turning his head. he put the ball in the palm of his hand and slapped it.

it hit the net.

"uh.. mulligan. send it back." demetri walked backwards.

hawk let out a 'is this guy serious' sigh," there's no mulligans in volleyball".

"what he said", both royce and lily replied at the same time.

demetri scoffed, "says you." he walked out of the court and yelled out, "water break".

hawk squinted his brows in a 'wtf' manner.

royce rubbed hawks arm and gave a little kiss to him. she walked away but he pulled her by the shorts and turned her to face him and kissed her deeply. he could feel her smiling.

royce walked away and wiped her face with a cobra kai towel.

"cobra kai? didn't you guys win that tournament?", a girl that walked by asked.

"yeah. but i didn't compete in it cause my dad is an ass."

the girl looked around,"uh okay". she walked away.

royce spotted miguel and ran to him. she jumped onto his back. "MIGUELL"

"woahh," miguel let out a gasp. he clutched onto her legs while he walked towards hawk
to greet him.

"wassup love," royce waved to hawk and he laughed at royce.

"wassup bro," hawk dabbed up miguel.

hawk noticed the miserable face on miguel, "hey bro cheer up, it's a beautiful day. there's babes, my girl is on you. like that's a dream".

"stop sulking about sam", royce said as she got off and walked over to lily.

"can i braid your hair?", royce asked lily, she nodded and turned around.

royce slightly paused as she heard miguel say, "it's about sensei and robby keene".

++
jasmins corner.
1:18 am
well, haah
what would you guys like to see with royce and the other characters?

1:18 amwell, haahwhat would you guys like to see with royce and the other characters?