forty-seven

tw: blood mentioned

tw: blood mentioned.

royce stood infront of her bathroom mirror and put on some eyeliner. she decided to wear a white crop top and some jean shorts.

"i'm not ready for today, i want to sleep."

"i don't care you're still going to school," johnny said as he walked by the bathroom.

"you suck."

"bye dad, love you." royce got out his car and put her backpack strap on her shoulder.

"bye rory, love you too. sorry for making you late" he waved goodbye as he watched his daughter walk away.

royce stood infront of the school doors, getting a bad gut feeling. she inhaled and then exhaled.

she walked in, everybody was running around as she spotted people fighting in every corner.

she ran up the stairs and spotted someone running towards her, throwing a punch.

she held her nose, that was now bleeding. "what the fuck dude," she kicked flipped kicked him in the stomach and ran quickly.

ducking other students hits as she ran quickly.
she spotted hawk and ran to him.

"what's going on," she panted, out of breath.

"a lot." he smirked while punching a kid that was coming up behind royce. he winked while running away from her.

she continued to look for her brother. only to spot him fighting miguel.

"robb-" she got pushed into a glass class. she let out a wince as she felt a warm trickle go down her stomach. she looked down and spotted a glass that was stuck deeply into her body. blood staining her white shirt.

she inhaled as she pulled it out, panting quickly as she held her side.

tory dragged sam by her hair down the stairs. royce stood there in shock as she kept bleeding.

she tried to run towards robby and miguel. but was held back but an unknown person.

"please, you're bleeding. you have a large cut. please stop moving." the person tried to calm down royce who was starting to hyperventilate.

she tried to jab her way out but was still stuck. she was still breathing hard while she spotted miguel hovering over her brother.

everybody was recording and hollering as miguel let go of robbys arm. he mumbled something.

robby let out a loud roar, and jabbed miguel in the face and kicked him in the stomach. making him fall off the railing.

"MIGUEL," royce called out she head butted the person that was holding her back. and ran towards the railing as her brother did the same.

she saw him falling, she stood in shock. "robby what did you do." she looked at him with red teary eyes.

robby looked at his sister, "i'm sorry." his whispered and ran away.

"miguel." she whispered.

demetri saw royce standing there clutching her bloody side. wobbling towards the side. "royce?". he called out.

royce kept blinking rapidly as her vision started to go blurry. walking away from the railing. her head starting to fall back as she fell down onto the floor.

"ROYCE." demetri ran towards her body as everybody surrounded her. "SOMEBODY GET A MEDIC PLEASE."

some teens were seeing miguel get picked up from medics. and some were surrounding royce's body.

hawk ran to his girlfriend, shoving people out of the way and called out, "STOP STANDING AND GET HELP PLEASE."

royces blood was starting to pool around her side. the medics told everyone to back away, while putting her unconscious body onto the stretcher.

++
jasmins corner.

well? i guess.. yeah.. sorry if it's all over the place. i was crying LMAOAOA.