ten

later on the day, royce and johnny were at the dojo, cleaning it up

royce was rolling up the mats, the dojo doors chimed, making her stop and get up while wiping dirt off her jeans.

royces eyes went huge when she spotted miguel at the entrance, she did a little jump and ran towards him.

making them hug eachother tightly.

miguel chuckled while royce unwrapped her arms.

"my mom says i can train again!", miguel reveals.

"YES YES!!", royce exclaimed out loud."i knew you were coming back".

"she did?",johnny asks the teenage boy.

"yea, i mean if we still have the dojo".

johnny nodded his head as he was walking towards the two teenagers.

"we do, for now. alright, but i need to know.. are you ready, miguel diaz, to take things to the next level".

royce smiled brightly next to miguel, and nodded her head with him. "yes sensei", the pair said in sync.

johnny pointed a finger towards miguel, "you got your ass kicked because you didn't have any defense, so i'm still gonna teach you both the best defense that you can know, and the best defense..HAI" johnny exclaimed while putting his fist close to miguel's face, "is more offense".

royce smiled towards miguel, high-fiving him back.

///

royce was doing push up on her knuckles, as miguel was, going as fast as she could while her dad was watching miguel and her.

johnny motioned towards the pair, making them stand up quickly. he handed royce a pair of big, thick gloves.

"alright, royce you're gonna help miguel with his punches", johnny ordered.

"yes sensei!"

royce put her hands in the gloves sleeve, getting into position.

"STRIKE HARD", johnny yelled at miguel as he tried to punch royces hands, but she moved out of the way. she walked back as miguel kept punching the gloves.

"you got this miguel", royce encouraged him, as she stood still as miguel kept punching, johnny pushed her arms down.

"what the hell? no yoga till five", johnny said towards the person who made the dojo doors chime.

royce looked at the door, she smiled at who it was. it was aisha.

"um, i'm actually here for karate", aisha spoke in a small voice. "i saw your website, it said that there was supposed to be a session today".

johnny sighed, "i appreciate you coming in but-"

"you will need to take off your shoes before you get on the mat", royce informed with a smile on her face, cutting off her dad.

johnny gave his daughter a warning glance, which she obviously ignored.

aisha nodded at royce, taking off her shoes.

royce cleared her throat, knowing that the dojo needed more students.

johnny sighed and pointed towards a spot on the mat, making it aisha's spot.

"okay, royce since you've decided she's gonna stay, you help her".

"but-"

"no buts royce, you help her", johnny said.

"wait, i just want to remind everyone this is my first day", aisha announced to the other three people in the dojo.

"what she said", royce said.

"i don't care. let's see what she got", johnny said.

"okay, stand infront of aisha, royce".

royce jogged infront of aisha, "now face me and bow". the pair did and bowed, "now face eachother. bow."

the pair bowed at eachother. "miss lawrence, show her everything you've learned."

"FIGHT!"

royce got into stance, putting her fists above her chest area. "i'm sorry", she muttered towards aisha before flip kicking her right in the stomach. making her fall on the ground with a grunt.

royce put her hands towards her mouth, "oh my goodness, did i do it to hard? i'm sorry aisha-"

aisha just looked up at royce, before getting up and running towards her. picking her up and throwing her on the floor.

royce groaned at the pain roaring through her back, "well, bitch nuts." she muttered. she groaned once again, as aisha body slammed into her, elbowing her chest.

"ooh!", royce groaned.

"my tits..." royce wheezed out.

miguel just stood next to johnny, his mouth hung open, as johnny watched his daughter on the floor. he shrugged.

"the girl's a natural cobra", johnny clapped as his smiled.

royce could hear faintly hear arguing outside the dojo as she got up from the floor, coughing. aisha walked over and lent out her hand,

johnny groaned, "mini lawrence, you're in charge".

aisha looked down at royce, "sorry".

"don't apologize, that was badass. welcome to cobra kai".

 welcome to cobra kai"