thirty-eight

royce giggled loudly as she pushed off hawk off of her bed

hearing a loud thump royce pretended to be asleep.

"what the shit", he grumbled while he got up and rubbed his eyes. he looked around and smirked.

"well damn, it probably was casper the ghost." hawk got up and sat on top of royce.

royce let out a wheeze, "holy balls hawk."

hawk started dying of laughter and got off of her, "that's what you get".

royce rolled her eyes.

royce was stretching her limbs as the other students warmed up.

royce flopped back onto the mat as lily looked down, "hiya there!".

the blonde haired girl smiled,"hey lils".

lily laid next to royce, "how's it going?".

royce turned her head to look at the girl next to her, "it's going good. i made everything official".

lily squealed, "oh my!! yess oh my god!!, i'm so happy for you. but i hope eli knows that i'm still gonna take you away from him".

"oh he definitely knows", royce smirked as she gave the girl a quick kiss onto her cheek as she stood up. she let out a hand and picked up lily.

"listen up!", johnny yelled out as he walked out of storage room, he paused for a moment and looked around, "i see we've got some new recruits".

the students started the murmur as royce whistled loudly.

"everybody fall in", johnny instructed. "in neat rows and lines".

royce stood in the middle between miguel and hawk, she turned to look at them and smirked.

"time to see what you're made of," royce said loudly as her dad nodded to her.

johnny started walking around. going to a guy in a blue shirt. "sorry, parents can't stay for class".

royce looked back, and tilted her head. while lily did the same behind her.

"i'm not a dad. i.. i am here to kick some ass, sir!", the blue guy said.

"that's what i'm talking about!", royce clapped her hands as her father shushed her. she stuck her tongue out as she quietly walked to hawk to give him a kiss. she walked back to her spot.

johnny snatched the money of out the guys hand, "thank you!", royce called out for him.

"which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?", johnny challenged.

royce was about to put her hand up but hawk slapped it down, "fuck you."

"i already did."

royce looked away with bright red cheeks.

everybody looked around. awkward.

"i'll take him on", a girls voice said from the back of the dojo.

royce bit her lip in excitement, she could tell that this girl and her would be great friends already.

royce clapped loudly.

"oh you will huh?," johnny taunted her while walking closely.

"oh yeah, i saw your little demo at valley fest, you guys can put on a show. can you actually fight?," the girl shrugged while looking around.

royce raised a brow.

"mr diaz, show little miss hotshot here what cobra kai is all about," johnny informed miguel.

miguel bowed down as everyone got into a circle. "look are you sure you wanna-"

the girl kicked miguel in the chest.

"holy bitchballs," royce said in shock.

the girl brought miguel down, "did you see that coming?".

"you didn't see that coming," royce wiped a fake tear as hawk rubbed her back.

miguel did a reverse and brought the girl down. "names miguel."

"tory", the girl on the floor said.

royce shook hawk shoulders hard, "broooo. she's badass".

hawk laughed.

royce stood outside with hawk by her side, he had an arm around her with his phone on the other hand, on a call with demetri.

"so you got pushed around. so what? get over it. you were in a karate dojo. that's the whole point," hawk clenched his jaw while royce looked away.

"listen demi, what hawk is saying, it's true. it's the point in karate lessons. we get hurt all the time," royce took the phone out of hawks hand.

"it was aggravated assault, royce. i looked it up, that's a year in prison and a $10,000 fine", demetri whined.

"stop being such a bitch, demetri," hawk said, getting aggravated.

royce slapped hawks shoulder, "sorry demi".

hawk put the phone closer to his face, "you know what happens to snitches."

the dojo's door opened and miguel walked out, "miguel!!", royce rushed to him and crushed him in a hug.

"cant.. breathe.." he wheezed out.

"my bad. my milkers are to big for you."

both of the boys looked at her as royce started dying of laughter.

royce walked back inside to help her father paint some words onto a wall.

miguel walked in, observing the walls. "looks good".

johnny nodded and took a sip of his canned beer, "want some royce? miguel?".

"nah," the teens said in sync.

"i got help from my daughter. what's up?," johnny walked to miguel.

"i'm a little worried about mr.kreese," said miguel.

"yeah dad.. our friend demetri came in and he roughed him up." royce informed her dad.

"yeah.. he probably deserved it." johnny shrugged.

royce let out a scoff, "really dad?".

she walked out.

++
jasmins corner!
889 words
favorite icecream flavor? mine is cotton candy
favorite toppings? gummy bears
if you don't like icecream, favorite sweet snack?

++ jasmins corner! 889 words favorite icecream flavor? mine is cotton candy favorite toppings? gummy bearsif you don't like icecream, favorite sweet snack?