thirty-two

"eli stop! ima crash into the sodas!", royce whined as eli smirked and laughed as he pushed the cart she was in

"okay ill stop", eli put his hands up, but the shopping cart still kept going.

"IM GONNA YANK THAT DAMN THING OFF YOUR HEAD," royce threatened. she was interrupted by a crash.

"ouch". royce muttered as she laid on the floor , staring at the ceiling.

hawk stood there laughing at the sight.

a head covered royces view," oh my, are you okay?," a  girl with red streaks with brown hair asked.

royce slightly froze, "i'm okay now. if you know what i mean". royce winked.

the girl blushed,"do you need help to get up?"
royce nodded as the girl leant out her hand.

royce got pulled up. "hi i'm royce".

"hi, i'm lily." the girl smiled.

"hello, lilly. would you like to accompany me and my good friend (they're not tg yet)over there at the beach?".

"uhm, yeah." lily smiled.

royce grabbed her hand and walked towards eli, who was still laughing.

"eli shut up. eli meet lily, lily meet eli", royce smiled.

eli sent a small smile and head nod. while she did the same.

"she's going to the beach with us," royce clapped her hands excitedly. eli smiled at royces actions.

"now let's go pay for our stuff".

after paying, the trio went to lily's house to grab a bathing suit. royce bought a white one from the market. (ope).

the pair walked onto the blazing hot sand.

"holy hell. it's like we're walking in hell." lily spoke. making royce nod at her.

"yeah, these sandals aren't working for shit", royce laughed as eli did.

"let's set our stuff here," eli said while putting the towels and umbrella down.

they trio did as told.

"can one of y'all help me with the sunscreen?", royce asked.

"sure," eli said, going behind royce as she played patty cake with lily.

"let's take a pic!".

royce stood in the middle, eli to her left, lily to her right. royce grabbed eli's chin, as well as lily's.

all of them laughed.

"let's go in the water now", royce pointed, running to the water with lily hand to hand. eli laughed at the two bonding. he liked that she met someone like her.

"i love your tats ro," lily gushed, tracing over the lines.

"thanks girl," royce blew a kiss.

eli decided to let them have fun while
he tanned.

++
jasmins corner
royce has a new bestie alert !
anyways i gave them more bonding time then royce and eli cuz yes.

++jasmins cornerroyce has a new bestie alert !anyways i gave them more bonding time then royce and eli cuz yes