fifty-eight

royce walked side by side with hawk, "listen, i'm sorry for what i said to you the other day, eli

royce walked side by side with hawk, "listen, i'm sorry for what i said to you the other day, eli."

"it's alright, you were right." hawk shrugged.

"i'm always right," royce laughed, making him smile.

"friends?," she stuck her hand out.

"friends," he shook her hand as miguel and sam came barging in.

"royce! your dad ,something happened," miguel panted.

"fuck," she ran out of the house.
—-

"dad?! dad!?" royce called out as she stepped into the old dojo. only to spot an unconscious body on the floor.

she walked closer, only to see it was her brothers body. "robby?" she crouched down, smacking his face lightly, "robby?? it's me, wake up bitch," she smacked him harder this time.

he slowly opened his eyes," rory?", making royce nod.

"it's me robby," she gave him a kiss on his forehead.

she helped him up, watching as daniel stood over a kneeling kreese. "good shit daniel."  she smiled at him. only to get a nod.

she walked with him side by side, as they got to the window they spotted johnny , and kreese beside them.

robby pushed his sister off his side, sending a sad glance her way as he stood next to kreese. "get out of here."

kreese smirked as he watched johnny and his daughters face fall at his betrayal.

"come on son," kreese wrapped an arm around robby, walking out of the dojo.

royce ran towards the bathroom, crouching down to throw up as miguel ran behind her, he rubbed her back as she began to sob onto his arms.

"it's okay rory."

"you ready for this?," royce asked a smiling miguel.

he squeezed her hand,"i'm ready." she gave a kiss on his cheek, making him slightly blush. the pair stared at eachother for a moment and looked away.

royce and the other members of eagle-fang karate slowly walked into to miyagi-do.

hawk and demetri bro-hugged and stood next to eachother. lily on her right side, miguel on her left side.

her father was the last to come in, nodding to daniel before standing next to him. they turned to the students and bowed. royce smiled brightly at everyone as they bowed down as well.

"are you ready?",daniel called out.

"let's begin."

+++
jasmins corner.

WE DID IT. we made it to the end of season three.

first off, i wanted to thank everyone who commented and voted. y'all motivated me to finish this book❤️.

secondly, read the next thing i'm going to post after this❤️