fifty-four

royce walked out of her room, only to see miguel being held by a jumper

"do i want to know?", the girl deadpanned.

"i'm helping miguel", johnny told his daughter.

"by making him jump in a jumper?", royce raised a brow.

"yes."

"it's ridiculous." miguel groaned.

"it looks pretty fun, can i go in it after?", royce cheekily smiled.

miguel smiled at the younger girl, "no."

"aw dang."

"okay im going to let go," johnny let the rope go as miguel fell to the floor with a thud.

"i don't think it worked," royce called out to her father who was in the kitchen.

"obviously," miguel rolled his eyes, dragging himself on the floor.

royce quickly walked to the teenage boy and pulled him.

"dang, you got a strong grip." miguel laughed as she put him on a chair.

"holy balls, is this a novel?" royce exclaimed as she looked at a big paragraph, written in caps.

"what do you mean?", johnny sat next to the two teens.

"who are you sending this to?", miguel asked.

"ali mills."

"holy shit", the two teens gasped out loud.

royce was on the swings as she spotted a familiar red mohawk coming her way. she rolled her eyes and stopped swinging as he approached her.

"what do you want?".

"i'm sorr-" hawk was interrupted by a punch to the face.

"you fucking deserve that. you're turning into something else and i hate it," she pushed him and tackled him to the sandy floor.

she punched him once more and spat next to him, "that's for demetri."

"and you know what else? i'm breaking up with you. we're no good for eachother. i'm not happy with you." royce whisper-shouted.

"royce, please," hawk started to get watery eyes.

"don't royce me, eli moskowitz . we're done. you did this to yourself" royce walked away, leaving the teenage boy on the floor.

++
jasmins corner

yes i did that, and you would do it to for a change