nine

no ghost readers pls:)

"it's okay royce, i got it from here", her dad assured her.

royce nodded and left the boys locker room.

///

royce's eyes followed her dad who was holding a red spray paint bottle in his hands.

"dad, what are you doing with that?".

johnny smirks, "you'll see ro".

royce just shrugged and went into her room to take a nap.

///
a ringing phone made royce get up, she sulked her way to the kitchen, spotting her dad with spilt beer while sleeping on the floor. she grimaced.

she sighed and went over to pick up the beer bottle as her dad answered the phone.

"who is this?", johnny sleepily mumbled. he moved his elbows up, "right, yeah. hi i remember."

he sat up, "canoe trip?", while picking up another beer can, making royce rush forward and slap it out of his hands.

'it's to early' royce mouthed. her dad just rolled his eyes.

"wait, are you saying robby's been out of school for a month?", johnny asked.

royce's ears perked up on hearing her twin brothers name, "sheesh".

"oh, he'll be there don't worry", johnny says while hanging up his flip phone.

"go get ready".

"yes sir", royce said while getting up immediately.

///

the pair walked out of the apartment door, royce spotted miguel sitting on the no water filled fountain.

miguel's head turned to the door and got up to start walking by the pair, "hey. sensei, rory. my mom says that i can't train with you guys anymore".

royce frowns, "why? is it because of you know?".

miguel nodded and continued,"but i had this idea that maybe if we went to the dojo before—"

"you don't get it, kid. there is no dojo", johnny interrupted.

miguel frowned slightly, "what about me? i..i need you".

"sorry kid".

"we gotta go". johnny said, pulling royces arm softly.

she glared at her dad while entering the car, "dad i think you should think about this-"

"no! royce, don't you get it?."

"no i dont! miguel needs this. it's going to get worse for him",royce argued.

"no he doesn't ! he has you".

"what if i'm not there one day dad?", royce shouted.

"that's not my problem then."

///

after slamming the door of her dads car , she walked towards the entrance to see eli and demetri waiting for her.

she sent a smile at the two. they gladly returned it.

"hey eli! hey demetri!", royce said smiling.

"hey", eli whispered. royce turned to him and pinched his cheeks slightly. eli shyly looked away.

"wassgoodd black widow",demetri greeted.

"okayy let's go to class now".

///

the quartet group sat in the library.

"so that's it? no karate?.", demetri asked, while playing with his pen.

"i guess so",miguel sulked.

"well. i thought it was cool how you stood up the kyler", eli spoke. which surprised royce because he hardly spoke.

"yea, i agree with eli", royce nodded.

"are you guys insane?!" demetri exclaimed out loud.

"maybe", royce said whiling standing up, to look for a book.

"where are you going?", eli asked.

"i'm gonna find this book, i'll be fast don't worry." royce replied.

she came back 4 minutes later, she spotted kyler putting a hand on eli's shoulder.

she picked up her walking pace. her boys started to pick up their belongings, as eli picked up hers.

"we're just leaving", royce announced.

making kyler and the curly hair guy turn her way. suddenly kyler grabbed the back of eli's shirt.

"hey, where you going? oh, look at this freak", kyler teased, while grabbing eli's face.

"leave him the fuck alone kyler", royce said, fed up of his bullshit.

"what kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?", kyler said.

royce smirked, "i would be that girl".

kyler turned to her, "nah, you're to pretty for him".

royce walked up to kyler, pulling his hands off of eli's face, "you let him go right now or youll regret sooner enough".

kyler stopped, "what'd you say?", he said while walking towards the female.

"leave her alone kyler", miguel said.

"you haven't had enough 'rhea?" kyler said while walking closer to miguel.

the chubby guy pushed miguel with the book. kyler pushed miguel's face back, "get the hell out of here man".

miguel, eli, demetri rushed to get out of there. but demetri was stopped when kyler grabbed his bag,and put it in the trash bin.

royce stuck the middle finger up in kylers face and walked towards demetri, "i'll help you clean it, let's go".

///

"hey eli i was wondering if you'd want to hang out?", royce asked him while walking out of the school.

"y-yeah sure, when?".

"any day is good hun". royce replied smiling. eli blushed at the nickname.

"okay, how about tomorrow? at my house?". eli said.

royce nodded, "we can watch iron man or something".

eli smiled, "i'll buy more snacks".

"i'd like that."

a/n luv eli and royce so far

a/n
luv eli and royce so far.

any ship names?. LMAO

#reli or # rawk