bonus

royce moved closer to miguel's sleeping face, she smirked for a moment, sneaking out of the bed carefully

she went inside his bathroom, taking out the shaving cream. looking around for something to tickle his nose with. she found a small piece of string. she shrugged. "this will do," she whispered, as she tip toed into his room again.

she quietly went to his side, pushing the top of the shaving cream can slowly, watching it pour onto his hand.

she looked at the string before putting it close to his face. it wasn't doing anything, she moved it close to his nostrils, he twitched his nose before mumbling something, making royce laugh silently. she moved it around a couple times before he jumped up, instantly touching his face, he jumped out of his bed, bumping into royce.

she squealed as they landed on the floor with a thud, royce laughed loudly. "gotchaaa," she dragged out the 'a'. she looked at his face, which made him look like a cloud.

"not funny," miguel grumbled, still on top of royce. he smirked for a moment before leaning down, he kissed her slowly as she squealed as she felt the shaving cream transfer onto her face.

"stop," she demanded, trying to push him off, "this feels gross, and dry."

miguel shook his head. making royce roll her eyes.

"i said stop," she demanded in a much deeper voice. making miguel pause and give her a weird look.

"weirdo," miguel faked being grossed out.

"no."

"you're right," miguel got up and helped royce up.

"i always am." (i did it again).

the morning after, royce laid on top of miguel's body.

"your hair looks hot." royce played with his hair as he wrapped his arms around her.

"you glad i grew it out?," miguel smiled.

"honestly yes, but any type of hair looks good on you regardless." royce smiled, giving him a kiss.

+++
jasmins corner

i love it, very short but surpriseeee. like not really but who saw it coming:)

see you in the next book!