Chapter 3: Im gonna be your what?

Due to her exhaustion y/n fell asleep during the group hug. Falling limp, Gojo catches her and sets her on his hip while she rests her head on his comfortable shoulder. She wasn't necessarily short but he was tall so it worked out.

All three made it downstairs, and the three bodies still, you know.. there.

Getou inspects the bodies and beckones Gojo over to show him what he found.

"That girl... looks exactly like these two" Getou connects the dots that the man and woman were the young girl's parents.

"I don't know those two.." y/n said weakly, startling Gojo.

"Oh your awake?"

"Sorry for using your shoulder"

"No, it's ok. You've been through a lot today, you deserve some rest"

"It's ok you can put me down. Thank you" you smiled weakly at the white haired male as he set you down gently.

"I only know the girl her name is Kiyo Suzuki. She was my friend. I don't know those two, I've always lived alone"

The two sorcerers glance at each other and back to the girl staring at the corpse she once called friend.

"How bout you come with us?"

"Where?"

"Jujutsu tech high"

----

After her home was investigated and cleaned out she fled with Gojo to a traditional Japanese temple looking school.

"You won't be studying here yet but you'll be staying in the dorms. I'll be teaching you personally"

"Teaching me what?"

"Jujutsu"

"And jujutsu is..?"

"I'll explain that later. First things first, let's get you settled in"

"Ok then.."

----

~A FEW HOURS TIME SKIP~

Both sitting criss-cross applesauce (as Gojo called it) on the floor they both snacked on various sweets that Gojo bought before renovating her new dorm room.

It was silent before you spoke

"Uhm... Mr. Gojo, something has been bothering me since we left my house.."

"Huh what is it?"

"Well I was wondering why was my house the only one targeted? It's not like I live in a secluded forest. To be honest I have a feeling it wasn't a coincidence"

'Wow this kid is sharp' Gojo thought

"We're actually still trying to figure that out ourselves. Say, do you have a guess?"

He was actually quite curious about the girl. Her cursed energy was very odd and she seemed to have quite the backstory. Plus it seemed that she was very observant.

"Mmmm if I had to guess... it would have to be something about my supposed parents"

"And why do you say that"

"I've never met them, they left me alone all these years, and when they came back all hell broke loose. That can't be a coincidence. I think."

Well well seems like we have a natural born detective

"Also the way they died was way different to how Kiyo died"

"I'll bring these claims to the investigation." He pats her head as a reward "also I have some news for you!"

"News?"

"Yea once I turn in the papers your gonna officially be my daughter" he drops the bomb as if it was an everyday occurrence he adopts some stranger.

Y/n chokes on her sweet sugary snack

"I'm gonna be your what?!"

"Y/N GOJO!" He screams in joy with sparkles flying off from him

"Is that.. really ok?"

"Yup!"

"But I barely know you"

"But you need protection and I'm here for that reason. Your cursed energy is something I want to keep an eye on as well"

"Ok.. as long as I'm not a burden to you"

"Nah you seem quite independent not to mention strong. By the way where did you learn how to fight?"

"YouTube"

"You learned... from YouTube?" He deadpans

"I also beat up a lot of kids throughout elementary and middle school"

"..Did you win?"

"Every single one"you said smirking

Gojo cackles at her response and thinks to himself 'yup I don't mind this one. She's someone I wanna see grow up'

"There's another kid that's the same age as you. Once you guys are both fifteen you'll be first years here"

"Really?!" Y/n asks eagerly

"Yea I'll have you guys meet soon"

"Ok!"

----

~1 YEAR TIME SKIP~

"SOON MY ASS"

------------
A/n
This was a short chapter sorry y'all. AND NO MEGUMI AGAIN IM SORRY BUT HE'LL BE IN THE NEXT ONE THO!😭