Chapter 8: I'm Sorry

The sun shining it's hot rays down at the students of Jujutsu Tech, still having poor Y/n in questioning on the training field. A subject she didn't want brought up, surfaced into the conversation. It was too troublesome to explain everything. Though it doesn't seem that that the male questioning her will let her not answer.

"Before we get into that, when we were on the phone that time, Gojo-Sensei mentioned that you were a vessel. Is that true?" Megumi asked in a monotone but serious manner.

'Goddammit dad'

This question caught everyone by surprise. Another vessel? They thought in chorus. Everyone's eyes now shooting lasers into the (h/c)ette face expantant for an answer.

"Well... yes... and no?"

The reason y/n didn't want the subject to be brought up was non other than the reason being that she didn't have a clear cut answer for her power. Or it's power to be exact.

The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint the people she would be working with for the next 3 years.

"You don't seem too confident in your own answer." Nobara concluded

"It's just so complicated to explain even to the point even I don't understand."

"Bonito flakes?"

"No me being a vessel doesn't affect my special grade ranking. I earned that through my own power and merit. At least that's what da- I mean Gojo-sensei said"

'I almost let it slip that he's my dad' you felt like slapping yourself right then and there.

Luckily no one noticed your blunder. So complying you continued to explain why you were barely a vessel.

"You see, I do have a special grade object in me I think, but it was unregistered so we have no idea what it is or it's powers. It's been a long time since it absorbed itself into me-" you place your hand in the middle of your chest to signal that this was the spot it was absorbed- "however even till this day it has yet to show itself, who knows if it's even there anymore"

Y/n sighed and darted her eyes to the grass below her expecting the group to criticize her lack of knowledge that could potentially put them in danger. It was the last thing she wanted to do. To make them uncomfortable with her presence. To be threatened by her presence.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. Everyone soaking up what y/n just revealed.

"Then I guess we'll just have to help you find out."

Your eyes shot up, slightly widened at Megumi's slight smirk after announcing what the rest of the group was thinking.

"Huh you guys don't feel like your in danger, with me being here?"

"Don't look down on us jujutsu sorcerers" Maki said proudly

"Salmon" inumaki agrees

"A-ah thats not what I meant!"

Panda and Inumaki stepped forward to simultaneously ruffle the girl's hair.

"Your part of us now, so lean on us a bit more" the white and black bear said

With a slight blush on your face, you nodded slowly.

'Are you seeing this Kiyo? It seems like I finally made some friends. How long has it been since I've been this happy?'

"Also what you did with Mai and Toudou was really cool! We're those your techniques?"

Nobara had sparkles in her eyes. The same eyes she would use when interacting with Maki. Respect was what they showed.