Chapter 25: Never been better

You all arrive at the hotel and Gojo goes to the front desk to check in.

You wait with your friends on a small couch near the front desk

"Stop squishing me." Kugisaki says to Itadori

"You squished me first" he retorts

They both push each other like two year olds while you and Megumi remain unfazed, too tired to intervene.

"I wanna take all this off." You say tugging a strand of your wig.

Megumi peers over at your side profile.

"Hey." He says trying to gain your attention from your disguise. You hum in response also turning your head over at look him.

"Are you ok? A lot has happened today, especially to you." He whispers scooting closer to you.

His question was only natural after seeing you in that state, but also coming across acquaintances that were scared shitless by just looking at you. He couldn't imagine what you were feeling.

You stare at him with a stoic face before you looked down to your hands on your lap.

"It's true that I was shaken up with all the twists and turns today but I can't be dwelling on it if I want to grow as a Jujutsu sorcerer. So I'm okay." You whisper to him.

He stays quiet but wraps a arm around your waist and pull you closer to him, not letting the others notice.

"Don't lie." He says into your ears. You furrow your brows in irritation, getting found out so easily.

You stay quiet but after a while of silence you lean even closer to Megumi, letting him know that words couldn't describe the aftershock of today. Never in your life have you been so scared of a curse, it humbled you greatly.

He let's you lay your head on his shoulder. He laid his head on yours in a comforting manner. The sensation of him rubbing circles with his thumb on your waist put you at ease.

You felt Gojo's footsteps so you slowly retracted from his embrace to avoid embarrassment. Though Megumi didn't want to let go, he complied nonetheless.

"Alright! I got your guy's key cards so let's get settled in!" Gojo says to your group that's still squished on a couch. "This is the keys for the girls and keys for the boys. And I have my own room!" He said handing you guys your respective key cards for your rooms.

"Finally some sleep." You say happily

————

"Ow!" You yell in pain while Kugisaki tries to pry the wig off your head.

"Just a little more!" She says taking out the last bobby pins. "AND ITS OFF!" She yells triumphantly holding the tangled wig in the air.

"Never again." You say weakly.

She pats your back while handing you a makeup wipe to clean off your face. You reach out for it gratefully and gently start wiping your face.

Your natural face was finally revealed after all of today and you decided that you liked it better this way. You hopped into the shower allowing the warm water relax your tense muscles. You put on your new pajamas that Ijichi was forced to drop off for you guys by Gojo.

Poor guy.

You walk out the bathroom while drying your hair and spot Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi snacking on one of the beds.

"Where'd you guys get the snacks?" You ask startling all three before they saw that it was only you.

"We stole them from Gojo's room. He booked himself one of the best rooms." Itadori says