Chapter 51: Lollipop?

"Combined Domain Expansion: Tesseract Shadow Garden!" Both you and Megumi yell out.

Megumi's part of the domain latched onto yours, both of you inside of his tornado of shadows.

The situation was just as you and Megumi suspected, a fight that needed both your assistance. Getting everyone to safety was your main priority.

"Maki!" Megumi shouts, sending a shadow to her.

She looks down at the ground, the beach domain replaced with some sort of pink sand and water along Megumi's shadow.

(Imagine this but with a starry sky)

She smirks at the sight, grabbing the weapon that popped up before her. "You guys!" She yells mischievously.

'Special grade cursed tool: Playful Cloud!'

"You know, you're both such cocky brats!" She shouts

Both you and Megumi eye the sea monster that stood near Maki. It's appearance taking on a shape of a sea creature.

"Megumi that octopus!" You shout to him, pointing at the curse.

"Yea, it had to be the master of that domain!" He shouts back.

You both land on the ground where Megumi's domain flooded yours.

"You're trapped in our domain, so just let us kill you quickly." You say to the octopus.

'I didn't send the curse to the Tesseract because then everyone else would have been caged as well.' Your thoughts begin. 'So me and Megumi decided to utilize the second half of my domain and travel to a planet that sort of resembles earth. Good thing dad made me explore my domain and I came across this pink planet.'

'The only problem is that we're all pretty tired and we need to fight this curse head on...'

"How foolish!" The curse yells before Maki uses playful cloud to land a hit on it.

She landed a few more before you also jumped in and switched playful cloud with one another and hit the curse repeatedly.

You both weaved the weapon around your bodies in sync, perfect duo attacks. The nunchucks hit the curse and vibrated the pink water and sand everyone stood in.

Maki hit it one last time, sending it far into the water.

Megumi summoned multiple toad shikigami and ordered them to halt the curse's movements with their tongues.

Naobito and Maki charged at it while you and Nanami got rid of the shikigami. Megumi and yourself planned to open a hole within your domain so everyone can escape and you can finally use the Tesseract to do the curse in.

He was giving it his all to rip your domain even if it was only a small hole. Sweat rolled down his forehead from intense focus, you guarding him while taking out a very large shikigami the curse sent out with a big supernova.