Chapter 57: What a reunion

11:36 P

11:36 P.M
~AT THE REMAINS OF SHIBUYA POLICE STATION, UDAGAWA POLICE BOX~

M~AT THE REMAINS OF SHIBUYA POLICE STATION, UDAGAWA POLICE BOX~

"Shall I save you, Mahito?" Geto asked.

Mahito looked up at him in his weakened state, his blood dripping down his mouth. You and Itadori resume your steps towards them, going at a faster pace this time.

"Give him back!!" Both you and Itadori scream, knowing your father is somewhere in his grasp. "Give back Gojo-Sensei!!" Itadori yells in desperation.

"In the mid-edo period, people connected catfish and earthquakes, and they spoke of this connection as a mystery. They believed that a giant catfish moving underground was the cause of the earthquakes." Geto explains, letting a curse that resembles a catfish create a big, deep, and dark hole form from under you and Itadori.

Your steps halt in the air for a moment before you feel yourself falling into the void. However a cinch like this would be easy to get out of.

So quickly, you wrap your arms around Itadori from behind, in hopes you could teleport out of this conundrum.

At least, that was your plan till you landed on the cold and hard ground with Itadori on top of you. You let out a pained grunt, along with all the wind getting knocked out of you.

The boy was definitely just pure muscle.

You coughed as Itadori rolled off you quickly, saying a small apology and glaring at Geto to the best of his ability.

"Did you guys think you have fallen? Seen from the side, you both just suddenly flipped over." Geto said smirking.

You and Itadori both felt dizzy from the fall, needing a little time to recuperate.

"The strength of cursed spirit manipulation lies in the great number of moves at my disposal. I wield multiple cursed spirits of semi grade 1 and higher and may simply release more when opponents solve the cursed tecniques and overcome them." Geto says. "Of course, I don't have to allow time for that and may simply pile on the attacks."