~Special Chapter 9~

Megumi likes his sleep

Megumi likes his sleep. The feeling of his covers, enveloping him so he can be comfortable. He's a simple creature. All he needs is calm and quiet.

Yet, he doesn't receive it this stormy night.

Well, he had some sleep, but the loudness of nature woke him up in the late night.

He tosses and turns, his shirt feels too loose that it lets the cold touch his skin, prickly and uncomfortable. He grumbles and keeps his eyes closed. He just wants sleep. Is that too much to ask for?

A loud roar of thunder rumbles outside, the raindrops hitting his window panes nonstop.

The pillow that he rests his head on doesn't feel soft anymore, like it deflated and doesn't support his need for slumber.

Finally admitting he can't concentrate on falling asleep, he kicks the covers off himself. He sits up, annoyance evident in his face. He looks around his dark dorm room with his eyes that have already adjusted to the darkness. He drags a hand down his face in exhaustion.

'I'm just going to go get water...' he decides, standing up from his bed.he walks over to his small fridge all students are provided in their rooms and opens it. The light from the inside burns his eyes so he squints.

He finds nothing, forgetting that he was going to restock in the morning. Just when his night couldn't get worse. He sighs in frustration and heads out of his dorm after putting on some slippers.

The hallway wasn't any better than his room, the loud rumbles of the weather hitting the glass from the outside waking him up even more. He walks by Itadori's room and figured the pink haired classmate slept through this storm like a log.

Kugisaki is most likely late night online shopping so she's probably still awake. Or she's getting her beauty sleep with ear plugs. Either way, she's doing better than Megumi at the moment.

His footsteps creaked the floor under him. He had to turn through a couple of corridors to get to the main kitchen. He's probably not supposed to be out of his dorm this late because of curfew but he just couldn't stay in there for a second longer.

He was quiet entering the place where they cook their meals. He just didn't want to get caught. He opened the fridge and found a couple of cool water bottles waiting inside. He sighed in content and took one in his hands.

He walked out of the kitchen and into the area that can be considered the cafeteria. It wasn't like normal cafeterias though, there was couches a T.V. and a very inviting table to eat on or play cards with a group.

When he looks around he's startled when someone was looking at him from one of the couches. His shoulders relax when he gets a better look at who it was.

"Couldn't sleep?" You ask, sipping on your favorite drink that they offer at the school. You were sitting so your back rested on the arm rest and your legs stretched out on the rest of the couch.