Chapter 7: As a bonus ..Dark hair

To be blunt, you despised your uniform, it was too plain and tight. It got in the way on missions. So you sent in a request to change it. You went with a suit and tie where the jacket came with a tail that reached the back of your knees, and a schoolgirl skirt that went halfway down your thighs.

 You went with a suit and tie where the jacket came with a tail that reached the back of your knees, and a schoolgirl skirt that went halfway down your thighs

(IMAGINE YOUR UNIFORM HAVING THE SAME MATERIAL AS THE OTHER STUDENTS ALSO THE BODY IS JUST A MODEL. ADJUST IT THE WAY YOU WANT TO PERCEIVE YOUR BODY)

It gave you space to breath and the jacket's coattail gave you a way to asses your surroundings behind you.

The place to pick it up was somewhere on campus, so you made your way there.

Gojo convinced the higher ups to give you a break for the Kyoto Exchange Event. You were beyond grateful. You felt kind of useless the last couple days thinking about how if you went to the same mission Itadori did, you could have changed the outcome. It would've been so easy to save him just lie you could've done for Kiyo. Pursing you lips at the thought. Those damn old bastards knew what they were doing giving the three young first years that mission.

'Sending me and dad away so they had there chance to kill him. I swear one day I will-'

"Can't they put up more vending machines?" Nobara asks

"There's no way that's happening. After all there's only a limited number of vendor entrys" the spiked haired boy you remember as Megumi says

'OH CRAP' you hide out of instinct, but then remember you can introduce yourself now that your a student. It was hard before because of all the missions.

"Why are you here in Tokyo Zenin-senpai?"Megumi asks another woman, you now notice at the opposite end of the walkway.

"Ah so is that maki's sister?" Nobara questions

'I'll just listen in for now. I don't wanna interrupt.... but something seems off about them.'

"Oh please Fushiguro please call me Mai or we won't be able to tell us apart. How unpleasant" the woman with short hair and sharp features that match the second year Maki said

The tall and buff man next to her starts speaking remarking "These guys... They're Okkotsu's and the third -years substitutes."

"I heard they have another first year that has yet to show themselves, probably to scared"

'Okay this Mai girl is starting to piss me off'

"We wanted to check up on you guys so we accompanied the principle here, your classmate died right? Was it painful?"

'This girl..' you felt your blood boiling but kept cool to watch the rest

"There are some things that are hard to put in words, so I'll do it for you. "Host" is a good word but... the main point is that he's a half curse monster right?"