Chapter 30: After all we been through

"Huh?! Where the hell am I?" You ask looking at your surroundings. It was a beautiful garden, a plethora of different kinds of flowers filled the area. A red moon darkens the scene.

"Your in my domain. Beautiful isn't it?" Deidamia says, sitting on her white marbled seat on top of a hill. The red moonlight highlighting her dark and perfect skin tone. Gold markings tattooing her attributes. Her hair consisted of both straight and curly hair. The straight hair was braided and the curls were twisted. Small gold flakes dusted in between her long strands of hair. A gold and elegant headband kept all her hair out of her face revealing her gold marked forehead.

Her eyes were a lightning strike yellow, completely contrasting but complimenting her complexion. The two eyes that was absorbed where on her shoulders, unblinking. Her full lips curled up at the sight of you, revealing her small but sharp fangs.

She wore one of those white dresses that you would see in an old renaissance painting of a woman. Literally.

(Art credit: Salvatore Postiglione)

She was seated perfectly in her white marbled throne, legs crossed and arms on the armrest. Her back was straight and her face was faced towards you. She was barefoot, but even without shoes all she showcased was grace and elegance.

"Your domain?" You ask kind of overwhelmed.

"Don't be so tense child, your asleep while the reverse cursed healer and me help tend to your wounds." She says

'She must be talking about Shoko. So I'm already at the school.' You think. "I'm assuming you brought me here for a reason and not just cause I'm being healed, so what is it?"

Deidamia's smile widens as she pushes herself off her seat.

"Questions needs answers and answers needs questions." She states out of the blue.

You raise one brow and cross your arms over your chest. She notices your confusion and chuckles.

"We need to talk my dear." She says walking down the hill.

"About?"

"My restrictions."

You furrow your brows in confusion. "Restrictions?"

"Yes child. I'm sure you've noticed I haven't attempted to take over your body for myself."

You eyes widen, realizing that important detail. "You can't take over my body? That's your restriction?"

She nods her head and moves closer to you, placing both hands on your shoulders. "At all costs I mustn't take over. My awakening can only be activated by an outside force. I don't have enough power to remember what my binding vow entailed but I know that it will do neither of us good."

"Wait this is too much information at once! Awakening?! Binding vow?!" You say

"I have very vague memories of making a secret deal with one of the jujutsu clans. I don't know why I agreed but I need you to make sure I'm never awakened. I only wish to observe the world while I'm inside you." She says in a serious tone.