Chapter 34: Let's make a rule

"Escort the girl... and erase her?" Gojo asks leaning back with his chair. Kind of baffled because of Yaga's request.

"Correct." His teacher responds seriously.

The males lean in with their hands cupping their mouths in a whispering manner.

"He's finally lost it." Gojo whispers to Geto. "It is spring after all, and with him being the next principal and all, he's getting carried away." Geto whispers back before straightening his posture to face his teacher again.

"All jokes aside, are we really resetting Master Tengen's cursed technique?" The manbun sorcerer asks.

"I'll decide whether that's considered a joke or not." Yaga says in a gruff tone.

"What's his cursed technique?" Gojo asks, oblivious to something he's supposed to know. Geto and Yaga look at him with an "are you serious" face.

"What?" He asks still oblivious.

"Master Tengen possesses the cursed technique of immortality but it doesn't stop the aging process. It's not that he's against aging however, once a certain age is reached, the cursed technique will try and change bodies." Yaga explains

"Hm?" Gojo asks, allowing Yaga to continue further.

"Evolution. Master Tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state."

"So what's the problem? That's rad if ya ask me" Gojo says.

"If he reaches a certain level master Tengen will no longer be master Tengen. Many things that are protected and strengthened by Master Tengen will soon become different without him. Like security from his barrier and undertaking missions. Worse case scenario, Master Tengen can become an enemy to humanity." Geto explains to his white haired friend.

"That's why every 500 years, Master Tengen needs to merge with a compatible star plasma vessel and rewrite the body's information." He continues. He then places his pointer finger under his nose for effect when explaining the last details. "If the body is refreshed, then the cursed technique will follow suit. Evolution will not occur."

Gojo mirrors Geto's stance and replies, "Gotcha. So becoming metalgreymon is fine, but it's be a problem if he became skullgreymon. So we reset back to Koromon, right?" Gojo asks, spouting gibberish from Digimon, a Japanese media franchise.

"Uh... right... anyways..." Geto deadpans at his friend's childish thinking.

"The location of the star plasma vessel has been leaked

"The location of the star plasma vessel has been leaked. There are now two groups targeting the girl." Yaga starts.

"The organization aiming to overturn the current jujutsu world by having Master Tengen lose all reason. THE CURSE-USER GROUP Q! And the group that worships master Tengen as their diety. The star religious group known as THE STAR RELIGIOUS GROUP KNOWN AS THE TIME VESSEL ASSOCIATION!"