Chapter 29: Because I'm nice

"Dad take them somewhere else!" You yell to your father whilst running to your sword that still lies in the water.

You don't hear his answer but you see that he carries all three with ease and fly up so the have a bird's eye view of the fight. He held Nobara and Yuji by their collars and Megumi was wrapped under his armpit next to Itadori.

"WOAH!" Yuji and Nobara scream, hanging on for dear life.

Megumi holds on Gojo firmly, looking down at you with a mix of emotions.

"It's about time you guys witnessed Y/n in her element." Gojo says to his students. They all look up at him with wonder.

"So she's been holding back?" Nobara asks.

Gojo shakes his head a chuckles, "No she was just never given the chance to fight something on par with her. Besides me of course."

They all blink a couple times and look back down to you spinning your sword, taking off any kind of moisture in the process. Once you stopped spinning your katana, it was dry. You rest the sword on your shoulder as you observe the special grade.

'This one is definitely stronger than the one that had Sukuna's finger. So...'

You crack your knuckles and neck letting out satisfying noises.

'...Imma beat it shitless.' You think with a dangerous grin, and shadow casted eyes.

The curse and you go straight into battle, wasting no time.

You go into series of attacks, dodging, slashing, kicking, dodging again, and another slash. Each second seems to move slower while your movements go faster.

You were quick but so was the curse, it's reflexes seemed to have surpassed Maki's greatly. No matter, you could still keep up. Both your's and the curse's strikes were blurred from a human's perspective, the speed you were going at was simply inhuman.

You then go for a traditional over the back body slam defence move. Grabbing its forearm with both hands, turning your body so your back was facing the curse, then hunching over, kicking it's shins so it loses balance, and you pull with all your might causing the curse's body to land in the water viciously. Making the water to splash upwards as if someone with a big body mass had just done a cannonball.

You quickly move away, waiting for it to get up. But that doesn't happen.

Instead the curse teleports behind you with a wide grin. Catching you off guard. It seemed almost unfazed by your last move.

You turn around fast, but it was already too late. It punches you square in the nose, breaking it in the process. It drives your face and it's fist downwards, causing your body to slam into the water brutally, having you let go of your sword.

The first years gasp worriedly. Gojo grits his teeth but remains unmoving.

You were fully submerged in the water, blood from your nose blocking the view of the sun, your head spun like crazy. It wasn't enough.

Your punches weren't enough.

Your kicks weren't enough.

Your energy wasn't enough.

Your sword wasn't enough.

The curse looks down laughing in what felt like victory. Though a curse is still a curse. With deadly intent it stomped its rough and big foot down on your body.

Your legs.

Your stomach.

Your chest.

Your head.