Chapter 32: No return policy

Gojo and his students were all standing in front of the gates of the cemetery, very early in the morning. Eyeing the knocked out guard. He laid limp with a stupid look in his face while he slept.

"At least she didn't hurt him... I guess..." Itadori says dumbfounded, poking at the guard's face.

"Yea and she didn't damage the gate either. Let's go get her." Megumi says opening the black metal bars.

They all enter the large graveyard, in hopes to find you, just as Gojo said they would. They all make their way to the three familiar stones that you've taken Nobara and Megumi a while ago.

Except there's only one gravestone now.

"Seems like she's already done what she came here for." Gojo concludes, peering over at the two destroyed gravestones that honoured your parents. Complete rubble, just a pile of rocks spread across where they rested. Kiyo's grave had new flowers and was freshly cleaned.

"Dammit." Megumi curses.

"She's probably back at the school if she decided to warp." Gojo says throwing some cash on the ground near the two broken gravestones. Might as well pay for the expenses while he was there.

"We should head back then, she's probably not in the best state right now." Kugisaki says rubbing her forehead.

'With all this new information she's probably going to gain another technique.' Gojo thinks, remembering how you attained supernova.

Oh how he wishes you never have to go through something like that again.

"Yea let's head back" Megumi says already leading the group.

"Huh? How'd you guys find me?" You say from behind them. Itadori and Nobara jump in fright.

"WAHHHH A GHOSTT!!" They scream, holding onto each other. You bonk them in the head lightly with Maki's bat. "I'm not a ghost geez.."

"Y/n!" Gojo says with enthusiasm. "Why didn't you at least tell me you were going out!" He says hugging you in a childish manner.

"We were worried." Megumi says in a straight tone.

You looked at all of them with a shameless face. "I paid for all three gravestones and there's no return policy, so I improvised.". Gojo squished your cheeks after hearing your reasoning, not really satisfied

With his natural cheery tone he said. "You're grounded! Haha I finally get to say it!"

A few seconds go by with you trying to understand his words. "Huh?" Was all that comes out of your mouth. Never have you thought about the possibility of being grounded.

"Trouble maker!" Itadori and Nobara tease pointing at you, the same way they did Megumi. "You guys do know I have a weapon right?" You ask menacingly. They instantly shut up and say a couple "I'm sorry" while sweating bullets.

"Anddd you punishment will be....!" Gojo starts pointing at Megumi for a drumroll. Megumi sighs and nudges Itadori to do it for him. He happily starts slapping the ground for effect.

"MORE TRAINING!" Gojo yells happily. You turn into stone after repeating each syllable in your head. The bat you had in your hand drops to the floor and a heavenly light shines upon you. Beckoning you to your impending death.

'So my time is now huh?' You ask yourself solemnly.

"Guys I think Y/n stopped breathing!" Kugisaki informs.

————

You all made it back to the school safely, without the cemetery guard knowing you guys were there in the first place. You returned Maki's bat and rushed out of her presence, scared of her lectures.