Love triangle - Joey&Chandler

Hi!!

First of all.. thank you so much for 100k!!! it's really crazy to me that this book gets so much love and I want to thank each and everyone of you who votes and comments on my imagines.

You have no idea how happy you make me by giving my work some love.

Thank you 🤍.

----

Love..

Something you have been struggling with for quite a while now. It's already hard to love one person but being in love with two at the same time is something else, it sucks.

Chandler and Joey, the two fools who have stolen your heart.

It began with just liking them both as friends, ofcourse you were immediately attracted to both of them because they're very good looking. Joey stayed a physical thing at first, Chandler had already moved a little closer on the way to your heart because of his personality.

So.. the obvious choice is to go for Chandler, right?

Well your heart didn't agree to that because the more you got to know Joey, the more he charmed you with his flirty personality, but it was when you learned about the caring and sweet side he had that you started to fall for him aswell.

They're both funny, sweet, caring and would do anything for you, there's no way you can choose between them.. so now you're stuck with two boys who have taken over your heart.

"Boo!"

A yelp leaves your mouth before you turn your head to see who scared you, Phoebe is standing there with an amused smirk on her face. You stand up from the windowsill you were sitting on and give her a nudge on her shoulder.

"Not funny, Pheebs. I was going through a mental breakdown over here." you say.

"About what?"

She follows you towards the table and sits herself down on a chair, grabbing the bottle of water she just took out of the fridge. You get yourself a soda before joining her at the table.

"The Chandler/Joey problem.." you mumble.

"Oh right, about how you are playing with there hearts?"

You give Phoebe a look and she shrugs before taking a sip of her water bottle, "Only telling you the harsh truth, you have to pick one of them because I don't think anybody of you can handle this situation much longer." she says.

You think about her words and before you can say something else to her, the frontdoor opens and reveals Monica and Rachel who are arguing with eachother. They both have shopping bags in their hands and drop those under the coat rack where they hang their coats on.

"No.. Mon, I'm only saying this one more time. That guy was looking at me, he winked at me." Rachel says, raising her voice slightly.

"He was clearly looking at me, I don't want to be a bitch or anything but I look good today." Monica speaks back, following her towards the kitchen where you and Phoebe are sitting.

Rachel sighs deeply as she runs her hands through her hair, Monica crosses her arms over her chest and waits for what Rachel is about to do next. Rachel glares over at her before she looks at Phoebe and you who are silently observing everything.

"Who looks better today?" Rachel asks, running another hand through her hair before she pulls her shirt down some more what makes her cleavage bigger. Monica also looks down at her clothes and fixes them so they would look their best on her body.