Spa day- Chandler

With a basket filled with beauty products, you make your way over towards Chandler's apartment

You and him have been dating for about six months now and you're finally fully comfortable around him. At first you were always nervous that you needed to look your best for Chandler at all times, because you thought he would leave you if you weren't always perfect. It's because of the trauma you had from your last relationship.

"Alright, baby.." you close the door behind you with your foot and can then finally place the basket down on the kitchen counter.

"I brought about everything that I had, now we can have a spa day." you say while going through your basket and looking at all the products.

Chandler gets up out of his chair and makes his way over towards you, you look up and lock your eyes with him. It's only now you see how big the smile on his face is, it makes you smile aswell.

"What?" you smile.

"Are you wearing no make-up right now, like nothing is on your face?" Chandler asks.

Your smile falls down and an an anxious feeling grows into your chest, oh god.. he's going
to be mad..

"Yes.. I'm sorry." you answer him.

"Sorry?" he repeats your words, brows furrowing. "Why would you be sorry? I only said it because I can't believe how stunning you are, I've never seen you without make-up on." Chandler says before he opens his arms and pulls you into them.

That's when you remember that he's nothing like your ex..

"I love you." you mumble, lifting your head so you can look into his eyes.

"Love you too, beautiful." he smiles before pressing his lips onto yours.

You smile as you pull back and send him over towards the chair so you can get out the products you need. First thing first, you get out a headband that has ears like a bunny and a clay face mask that you'll put on his face.

"I hope Joey doesn't walk in, he will make fun off me for this."

A chuckle leaves your lips as you place yourself on his lap, knees on each side of him so you're straddling him.

"I'll only do this if you actually want to do this." you say, looking him into his eyes.

"I'll do this because you want to do this, I'd do anything you ask me to do." Chandler places his hands on my hips as a smitten smile grows onto his face. "I don't even care that I sounded pathetic, I am pathetic."

A laugh rolls over your lips and you shake your head before placing the headband on his head, you lean back a little so you can get a look at him and can't help from a second fit of laughter to occur.

Chandler gives you an 'are you serious' look as you're laughing your ass off.

It's just that.. Chandler with bunny ears is the most adorable, yet, funny thing you have seen in a while. To not upset him completely, you stop laughing and lean in to press a kiss on his lips.

"Sorry, baby.. you just look super cute."

"Yeah, cute and apparently hilarious." he says as you try to keep a straight face and stop yourself from laughing. "Oh shut it woman and put the damn mask on my face." he says, making you bite your lip to stop your laughter.

You tell Chandler to act normal so you can paint his face with the clay mask, he sits very still and is very patient with you, the way he's looking at you while you do this warms your heart.

"Alright, my turn." he says as soon as your done.

You first go wash your hands and throw away the packaging before handing Chandler a new one. You sit yourself down again and watch as he picks out a headband to put on your head, he decides to go for some teddybear ears and he can't seem to stop smiling as he inspects your face.

"You're just the cutest thing ever.." Chandler says, completely in awe of you.

Your cheeks turn red as you hear his compliment, he wants to lean in for a kiss but you stop him and remind him of the mask he's wearing, he ignores that and places some kisses onto your cheek and neck what makes the clay mask be all over you.

"Chandler Bing!" you warn him, your eyes shut and laughter leaving your mouth.

"Sorry dear, seems like I was a bit messy." he says, smirking at you.

He then proceeds with putting the clay mask on your face and you guys end up spending an entire day with eachother like that.

Chandler is truly the best boyfriend ever.

----
Aaah sorry for not posting for that long!

I'm so busy with writing my other stories, that you should totally check out btw ;), but I'll try to post more.

Thank you for all the reads! 🤍