Pregnant - Chandler

You've been dating Chandler for about a year know, he still makes you so happy. You two have not really talked about the future yet, like if you want kids or if you want to get married.

The last few days you're feeling a little off, you can tell that there's something wrong with yourself.

"Hi guys!" you walk into Monica's apartment and see her and Rachel sitting at the kitchen table. "Hi sweetie." Monica smiles and so does Rachel. "How are you doing?" she asks.

"Well, not that good actually.." you hang up your coat and sit down next to them.

"What's wrong?" Rachel asks and you shrug.

"I've been feeling different lately.."

You explain to them what you have been feeling and Rachel nods. "You're pregnant!" she says what makes your eyes widen. "No, I'm not." you say before looking at Monica. "You sure?" she asks and you shrug again. You have been late with your period, but sometimes that happens so you didn't really thought anything about it until now.

"What do I do? I don't even know if Chandler wants kids." you run your hands through your hair and sigh. "Well maybe you should do a pregnancy test first, and then stress about it." Monica says.

"Yeah, maybe." you mumble as Rachel get's up. "I have one laying around here." she says what makes Monica and you look at her.

"Why?" Monica asks.

"I thought I was pregnant one time, but then my period came. So I never did the test." she explains what makes you nod. "Take Y/n to the bathroom, and let her do the test." Monica says, making Rachel nod and then grab your hand.

"Done." you walk outside the bathroom with the pregnancy stick in your hands. "But I can't look." you mumble before handing it to Monica. She puts it flat onto the table as you sit down besides her.

"I'm so nervous.." you lay your head onto the table while Rachel rubs your back.

"Oh!" you hear Rachel gasp what makes you lift your head. "It's positive!" she smiles at you. "Oh god..." you mumble, you can't believe that you're actually pregnant. It's so quiet in the apartment, you can't seem to get a word out of your mouth.

"Congrats!" Monica says what breaks the silence.

She hugs you what makes a smile grow onto your face. "We're going to be aunties!" Rachel cheers before joining the hug. "Oh god, I don't know what to feel." they look at you while tears form into your eyes.

"Mon, do you have some barbeque sauce?"

Joey walks into the apartment and frowns. "What's going on?" you look at him with a soft smile, he looks so confused as you wipe some tears away. "I'm pregnant." his mouth drops to the floor and his eyes widen.

"Oh! I'm so happy for you!" he yells before picking you up and spinning you around. You smile brightly as you hug him back.

"Does Chandler know?" he asks but you shake your head. He puts you down while the smile disappears from his face. "You sure he's the father?"

"Ofcourse dumbass." you slap him playfully across the chest while a laugh escapes your lips.

Joey hugs you again out of pure excitement.

"Please don't steal my girlfriend." you hear Chandler say and that makes you pull away out of the hug. "I'm not." Joey clarifies as you walk over towards Chandler.

"Hi." he smiles before you plant a soft kiss onto his lips.

"I have some news."

"What?" he asks as he walks towards the fridge. He grabs a water botle before looking back at you. Everyone is staring at them, some even with tears in their eyes and it clearly makes Chandler very confused and uncomfortable.

"You're going to be a dad!" you announce, making him drop his water bottle onto the ground. Everything seems to connect into his head and it makes him look at the others in the room.

"This is not a joke, is it?"

You shake your head and it makes a smile grow onto his face. "I'm going to be a father.." he mumbles while walking towards you. "I'm going to be a father!" he repeats himself and Joey nods proudly. "Yes you are!" he shouts.

Chandler smiles as he reaches you and pulls you in for a kiss, you can feel the passion and love in it and it makes your heart so happy.

"I'm so happy." he whispers in your ear what makes you smile again.

"Me too, Chandler.." you whisper back.