Getting Married- Chandler

"I'm about to shit myself..."

Monica is busy closing your dress as Rachel is busy with pouring you a glass of champagne. It's your wedding day and you're so nervous.

You're actually getting married..

"Don't, that would ruin the dress." Monica jokes causing you to give her a glare, Rachel puts the glass of champagne in your hand and you take a big sip out of it before handing it back to her.

"Okay, turn around." Monica smiles and that's what you do, you slowly get a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and tears pop up into your eyes.

"You look so amazing! I'm going to cry.." Rachel says before waving her hands infront of her eyes, like if she would want to dry them. You smile through blurry eyes but hold back your tears because you don't want to ruin your make-up.

The door of the room where you are changing in opens and a stressy Phoebe walks inside. She wipes some strands of hair out of her face before looking at you, her mouth falls in agape as she takes you in.

"Y/n! You look so good... Wow, Chandler is a lucky guy." she says, making you smile at her sweet words.

"Thanks pheebs. Gosh you guys, I'm getting married!" you cheer before dragging the girls into a group hug.

You would have never thought that you would marry Chandler one day, he was your best friend since the beginning and that slowly faded into love. He's the one thing in your life that you are most sure of, the absolute love of your life.

You still get butterflies everytime he kisses you..

"Alright, it's show time. Are you ready?" Monica asks and you nod while the smile on your face grows even wider.

The man behind the piano starts to play as you are now standing ready infront of the aisle with your father's arm laced through yours. "You look beautiful." he whispers, making you smile and strengthen your grip around his arm.

The walk down the aisle makes you feel amazing, you see all your friends and family sitting on the chairs, they're watching you and they all look so happy for you.

Chandler is standing at the altar, his suit fits him so well and he looks very handsome. He's really going to be your husband, you can't believe how lucky you got.

Your dad let's you go so you can walk over to Chandler, a big smile covering his face as he takes your hands in his.

"You look like an angel, absolutely stunning." Chandler whispers before pressing a soft kiss onto the side of your head.

The ceremony begins but all you can focus on is Chandler, the way he's looking at you, the way his hands are holding yours and the way he's smiling like crazy.

All the nerves that were there before, are gone.

"Chandler Bing, do you take Y/n Y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the marriage officiant asks before looking at Chandler.

"I do." he smiles, before shoving the ring around your ringfinger.

"Y/n Y/l/n, do you take Chandler Bing to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asks, now looking at you.

"I certainly do." you smile, before shoving the ring around his finger aswell. "Thank god!" Chandler comments, making you laugh.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.."

Chandler cups your face with his hands and pulls you in for a kiss, you wrap your arms around his neck as your lips lock together. The only thing you can hear is cheering that's coming from the crowd.

***

You two are about to enter the room where the party is going to be, you look over at Chandler and smile as you see him putting on the matching sunglasses you bought. You wanted the entrance to be fun and so you chose a song with a good beat in it and these dark sunglasses to walk inside.

"I'm glad to anounce, Mister and Misses Bing!" you hear the DJ say through his mic.

Chandler pecks you on the lips before you both walks inside of the room, both dancing like fools but you couldn't care less. This is why you married him, to have fun for the rest of your life.

He takes your hand and makes you do a spin, you almost trip over your dress and it makes a laugh escape your lips before you let yourself fall into his arms.

"Thanks for marrying me, Mister Bing."

"The pleasure is all mine, Misses Bing." he smiles before pressing his lips on yours.

----
Reupload.

Thanks for all the love, you guys are amazing!

<3