Hear me - Ross

With a flyer in your hand, you storm into central perk. You're so excited that you might explode. Some people are giving you looks as you almost trip over your own feet while making your way towards the couches where everyone's sitting.

The folder says how one of your favorite bands is coming to New York. They're going to give a show here and eventhough it's still three months away, you can't be more excited to order tickets and go see them live. That has been a dream for you for a while.

"Guys!" you exclaim once you reach the back of the couch.

"Oh hi Y/n." Joey is the first one to say something, considering he's seated on a chair next to the couch and he can actually see you.

"No! I do not agree, someone tell Phoebe that I'm not cursed and I one day will find love." Monica cuts off Ross who was going to greet you.

"I did not say that I was sure of it, I'm telling you that I have a gut feeling that someone cursed you." Phoebe raises her voice a little so she would be heard.

You watch the conversation they're having and wait for your turn so you can finally tell someone the news, you're moving around like you have to go to the toilet but you're just that excited that you can't stop moving.

"Guys, I-"

You're interrupted by Chandler who storms into central perk, he looks like he's going through a midlife crisis.

"Does everybody here think I'm gay?" he asks, standing besides you behind the couch what makes everybody turn their heads.

Everybody keeps quiet as you give eachother some glances and it makes Chandler even more frustrated.

"Why do you ask?" Rachel speaks up.

"Well.. at work they wanted to set me up with someone and I was like.. hell yeah. I was all down for it until he told me the name of the person and it was a guy." Chandler explains.

"I mean.. was he hot?" Joey asks.

"Yeah, smoking.. but get back to the point." Chandler answers him.

You follow the whole conversation but you're kind of annoyed because they don't stop talking and they don't listen to what you have to say. Finally, you have had it and just decide to leave central perk while they keep arguing and talking.

It's not easy being in a friend group with seven people. You love them all to death but it can be difficult for you to be heard because you're a quiet person, it's hard for you to grab all the attention. So when you finally do get the courage to tell them something, it comes in hard when they don't listen. It makes you feel like you're just not good enough to be heard eventhough you know that's not true.

You find your way to the park you always hang out in because it's one of your favorite places, it's so quiet and serene there which is hard to find in New York city. 

"I knew you would be here."

You turn your head and see how Ross is making his way over towards the bench you're sitting on. You give him a weak smile before looking back down at your hands that are still holding onto the flyer.

Ross sits himself down besides you and keeps quiet, you enjoy the moment and just enjoy the nature all around you. When you get a feeling that Ross is staring at you, a light blush creeps onto your face and it makes you look back down so it wouldn't be to noticeable.

"I saw how you wanted to say something earlier, what is it?" Ross breaks the silence that was hanging over you two.

"Oh.. it's nothing special.."

"It's special to you, tell me." he smiles while moving a little closer towards you.

You tell him all about the band, about the way you have been wanting to see them in concert for so long, how you will definitely get tickets and about how excited you are and he listens to every single word you have to say.

"I like seeing you talk about the things you love, your eyes twinkle and you have to contain your smile from growing bigger.. it's cute." Ross says.

You're blushing like crazy and Ross is smiling, you lately had been more and more interested in him
and so having this moment with him is really making your day.

"Tell me.. you got someone to bring along to that concert?" Ross asks.

"Maybe, I think I know some guy who might be interested."

"Oh really? Well.. whoever it is, I think he might be the luckiest man in the world." Ross says what melts your heart.

"It's you, dumbass." you take a hold of his hand and watch as a smile grows back onto his face.

The concert didn't end up to be your guys first date, you went to see it to celebrate your three months anniversary.

----
THE FRIENDS REUNION.. plss, I was sobbing the entire time 😭