Secret lovers - Ross

Monica is cleaning the whole apartment again while you and Phoebe are sitting at the kitchen table.

"It's not even dirty in here." Phoebe says what makes Monica give her a glare. "I'll clean, whenever I want to!" she snaps what makes Phoebe give you a look.

"Alright Mon, you do you." she says.

"Guys, I have big news!" Joey walks into the apartment with Ross behind him. You look at Ross who's looking at you aswell and it makes you smile. You like Ross, no not like, you love him. The only problem is that you are scared to tell the group, because you think it will change everything.

"Y/n are you even listening?" Joey asks what makes you snap out of your thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I'll take that as a no." Joey glares at you.

"Joey was about to tell us his big news." Phoebe says. "Yeah thank you Pheebs." Joey says before sitting down on a chair.

"So what is it?" you ask what makes him look at you.

"I got a big acting job, in a movie."

"Wow Joe, congrats!" you cheer what makes him smile. "I'm happy for you!" Phoebe says while Monica gives him a hug from behind.

"I already knew.." Ross shrugs what makes you chuckle.

"So if you could all leave now, then I can finally clean the whole floor." Monica says while handing you your coats. "Thanks Mon, we love you too." Phoebe says what makes her sigh. "You need a new boyfriend." Ross says what causes Monica to give him a glare, if looks could kill he would be dead. "

"Let's go guys!" you say before dragging Ross out of the apartment, so he doesn't actually get killed.

"This is some good coffee." Chandler smiles as you are all sitting in Central perk.

"Y/n can you go shopping with me?" Ross asks what makes everybody look at you. "Oh please do, he can't pick clothes on his own. Remember the time with the woman's shirt?" Rachel says while giving Phoebe her tea. "That was one time!" Ross defends himself which makes you laugh and then agree to his idea.

***

"Finally some time alone." Ross smiles as you two get back to his apartment. "Yeah, funny that we could actually trick them into thinking we were going shopping for clothes." you tell him, he smirks and nods his head while he grabs you by your waist.

"I find taking off close way more fun than putting them on anyway." he mumbles which makes you bite your lip as a smirk tugs onto your lips.

It doesn't take long before his lips are on yours.

***

"Is it safe to come in Monica?" you ask while slowly opening the door to her apartment. "Yeah come in, cleaning is over." she says what makes you and Ross confident enough to walk inside.

Everybody is standing there, staring at you and Ross.

"What's up?" you ask because they all keep staring. "You know that when Ross' blinds are open, you can see straight into his apartment from here." Phoebe says while walking closer towards the big window in Monica's appartment.

"Oh yeah I have noticed that.." you say while walking towards her.

"It's crazy, we've been staring at his apartment all afternoon." Chandler says what makes you realize that they know. "That's a little creepy." Ross laughs nervously but you hit him on the chest.

"You all know, don't you?" you ask and they nod.

"Since when is this going on?" Monica asks while pointing at you and Ross.

"Well, three months now." Ross says what makes them all gasp. "Why didn't you tell us?" Joey asks. Ross is trying to find his words but it's you who finds them first.

"It's my fault, I was scared.."

"Honey, why?" Rachel asks while you sigh. "I've never been sure about my relationships but when I'm with Ross, I just know that he's perfect for me."

"Aw!" Monica smiles while Phoebe and Rachel do the same.

"You never told me that." Ross says while you look up into his eyes.

"I know, but now I know for sure that I love you."

"I love you too." he smiles before pressing his lips onto yours.

"They're so cute!" Joey says before wiping his tear filled eyes. "Get it together dude." you hear Chandler say what makes you laugh.

They finally know and you couldn't be happier.