I want you back - Joey

There's a lot of noise coming from outside your bedroom and you can only sigh because it woke you up. An empty cold place next to you makes you think about Joey again, sleeping without him sucks.

"Goodmorning Y/n!" Monica smiles as soon as she sees you walking out of your bedroom.

"Who is making this much noise, at this time of the day?" you ask while looking around the room. "That has to be Rachel, she tried to make breakfast for once.." Monica sighs giving you a look.

"Oh shut up, Mon." Rachel walks out of the bathroom and sends Monica a glare.

"I tried to be nice for you, so you don't need to cook all the time." she says. "I know sweetie." Monica says, "I appreciate the effort."

Rachel smiles at her and then gives you a quick side hug, this before rushing over towards the frontdoor. "I'm going to be late for work, bye!" she says as she grabs her coat. "Bye!" you yell after her as she runs out of the apartment.

"How are you doing?" Monica asks as you two are both sitting at the kitchen table. "Fine, I guess.." you shrug before looking down. "Maybe it's time to move on, forget about him and look for a new guy." it's just like Monica can read your mind, she knows what you're thinking about.

"I don't know, I can't seem to let him go." you sigh before running a hand through your hair.

Joey is all you can seem to think about, you try so hard to get him out of your head but he stays there.

"Goodmorning." Chandler walks into the apartment and he doesn't seem to be happy. "What's wrong with you?" Monica asks as she watches him sit down on an empty chair. "It's Joey..." he sighs before looking at you, "It's fine, tell us." you say what makes him nod.

"Well, he misses you Y/n, and it's making him go insane.."

"What do you mean?" Monica asks while you're getting a nervous feeling in your stomach.

"He decided to start building things, our whole apartment is full of wood and tools" Chandler sighs while Monica rubs his back.

"Maybe you should go over there, talk to him." Monica suggests. "I can't Mon.." you sigh while tears form into your eyes. "We broke up for a reason, it didn't work." you mumble. "Sometimes if things don't work out the first time, you just need to try them again." Chandler says what makes Monica and you give him a surprised look for saying something like that.

"I know, I have my moments.." he says, making you and Monica break into laughter.

You walk into the boys their apartment and you need to try your best not to trip over some wood.

"Y/n?" Joey sounds surprised as he looks at you. "Hi.." you smile softly while walking over to him. "What are you doing here?" he asks confused while moving some wood so he can walk closer towards you.

"I- I want you back." you say what's followed by a long silence. Tears form into your eyes as Joey scratches the back of his neck, trying to think of something to say. "I miss you, more then I thought I would. I miss your embrace, your kisses, your love.." tears roll down your cheeks as Joey slowly gets a smile onto his face.

"I miss you too, I'm going crazy as you can see." he points at all the wood and it makes you laugh through your tears. "I never had the feeling to take a relationship with a girl serious, until I met you. I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that until now." he says.

"Oh Joey, you don't know how happy you make me by saying that."

"So do you want to be my girlfriend again?" he asks what makes you nod. "I would love that" you answer him what makes him smile at your words before pressing his lips onto yours.

----
Thank you for all the reads and votes on these imagines, it means so much to me.

Lots of love <3