Secret lovers - Joey

A requested one, enjoy x

It's early when you make your way into Monica's apartment, but you are rather confused with who's there

Chandler is standing in the kitchen, eating some cereal and Joey is seated on the couch watching some tv. A confused look spreads itself on your face as you get the boys attention by shutting the door.

"Did I walk into the wrong apartment?" you ask, taking of your coat in the process.

"Nope, I just had to come here to eat something considering Joey ate all our food and the guy is to scared to stay alone in the apartment and watch tv." Chandler says, glaring over at Joey who has turned himself around in the couch so he's facing you.

"I'm not scared!" Joey defends himself, scoffing.

Your eyes stay hanging on Joey, taking in every little bit of his face, admiring how handsome your boyfriend is. The only thing you want to do is press your lips against his but the problem is that nobody knows about your relationship with Joey, it's still a secret and you both don't know when is the right time to tell everybody.

"Did you watch a scary movie again, Joe?" you ask, walking closer towards the couch.

"Yes.. I wasn't scared though, I sat through the entire movie."

"Yeah, with hugsy on your lap so you could hide your face when the scary parts came on." Chandler says trying to hold back his laugh as Joey is giving him the dead stare.

A chuckle escapes your lips and it makes Joey look back at you, he has such a soft side to him that he tries to hide because he's known as the player but you like that side of him. At first, he would never let you see that side but now he's at the point in your relationship where he's comfortable enough to show you the real him and your happy that he trusts you that much.

"Alright.. I'm going to take a shower and you guys can just keep staring at eachother like two crazy people." Chandler speaks up, breaking the silence before he heads over towards the door and leaves the apartment.

It's just you and Joey now and it doesn't take long before he grabs you by your waist and pulls you over the couch and onto him, it makes a yelp leave your mouth because you can never get used to the way he can literally pick you up and throw you around like a ragdoll.

"God.. I have missed you." Joey breath out as you're finally seated onto his lap, straddling him.

"I missed you to baby." you mumble before pressing your lips onto his.

Things get heated quickly and everything around you seems to disappear, the only thing you can focus on is Joey and the way his fingers are gripping your hips, pushing them down so you press down on his crotch. His lips leave yours and he's quick to attach them to your neck, a soft whimper leaving your lips as you feel him suck down on a patch of skin.

"Give me some more, Y/n." he mumbles against your skin.

When you slowly begin to grind your hips against his, Joey lets go of your neck and throws his head back a little while a smirk grows onto his face.

"That's a good girl."

He grabs your face and presses his lips back on yours as his hand rests into the nape of your neck so he can push you even deeper into the kiss, that combined with his cologne that's filling up your nostrils and his other hand that's grabbing your ass causes you to let out another whimper.

A loud squeal makes you pull back and look up at the door where you see Phoebe standing, fully in shock with her hand infront of her mouth and to top it off she's followed inside by Monica and Rachel. You immediately get off Joey as you all keep looking at eachother awkwardly, trying to process what just happened.

"What's wrong? Who got murdered?"

Chandler runs into the apartment and gives you all a weird look as he's trying to figure out what just happened. You sigh deeply before looking back over at Joey who has placed a pillow over his lap and is playing it off like nothing just happened.

"Joey and Y/n! Y/n and Joey!" Phoebe yells.

"Where you guys actually about to do it on my couch? I will kill you both." Monica raises her voice.

"Since when is this going on? How did I not know this? I should of have figured that one day you wore his sweatshirt." Rachel says, more to herself.

"I can't believe you lied to your best friend! I thought we shared everything with one another, how did you not tell me you are sleeping with Y/n?!" Chandler places his hands on his hips as he looks shocked.

You run a hand through your hair as a sigh leaves your lips, this is exactly what you were afraid of.. you don't want this to change the dynamics in the group. That's why you have hidden this for four months, it was hard but you made it work and atleast everything stayed normal.

"I'm not just sleeping with her, I love her man.." Joey speaks up, making you turn your head towards him.

"You love me?"

"Ofcourse I do.. even more then I love food and that's saying a lot." he answers you what makes you laugh.

"I love you too." you smile before feeling his lips back on yours.

You hear a lot of noise coming from the group and when you look back at them you see that their reactions are all good. Chandler is fanning his hands infront of his tearfilled eyes, Monica is hugging Rachel as they both look at you in awe and Phoebe is jumping up and down excitedly.

"Dips on being the wedding planner!" Monica raises her hand.