I wanna be yours - Joey

The gate is full of people who are rushing to get to their loved ones or to go get their suitcases. It's very busy and after being on the flight for this long you are very tired and have no need for all those people around you.

An old lady walks over to you and drags you into a hug, a confused look spreads itself across your face because you have never seen this woman before in your life.

"Honey! I'm so happy you're back home!" she says while she keeps you close to her.

"I'm so sorry but I think you have the wrong person.."

"You're not Rebecca?" she asks and you shake your head, she starts to search into her bag and it takes a while before she finds her glasses. "Oh I'm sorry!"

"No worries.." you laugh as she adjusts her glasses and shakes her head.

"My eyesight gets worse with the minute." she mumbles before you hear someone yell "Grandma!" that must be the girl she's looking for...

The smell of New York fills up your nose and it makes you want to gag, oh how you missed this city... When you're in the cab, you look outside the window and enjoy seeing all the big buildings again.

The driver has some sad music playing through the stereo so you pretend to be in a music video by dramatically looking outside the window, you stop as the driver gives you weird looks through the mirror.

After carrying your luggage up all those stairs, you have to take a minute to catch your breath. You hate that this building doesn't have an elevator. The one thing you missed the most when you were on your trip was the company of your friends. You had to leave the city for a while because something happened and you needed to take some time for yourself.

The front door of the apartment makes you smile, you're so excited to see everybody again. You haven't told anyone that you were on your way back because you wanted to surpise them. Three knocks on the door, a lot of talking inside and then the door finally opens to reveal a familiar face, Monica.

"Y/n!" she yells what makes all the heads in the apartment turn.

"You're back! Oh my god I'm so happy!" she keeps on yelling before she jumps into your arms, you let out an excited yell before hugging her tightly. "Monica move! We all want to hold her!" Phoebe yells what makes you laugh before dragging her into a hug.

"Y/n!" Joey yells as he's standing on the other side of the room.

"Joe!"

You run over towards him and jump into his arms. He kisses your cheek before spinning you around, you let out another happy shriek before kissing his cheek aswell. "I missed you so much." he whispers in your hair.

"Missed you too." you whisper back before he puts you down.

Before you left, you an Joey had a couple of flings. You guys never talked about if you wanted to be more then friends but you're so glad that he greets you this well after all this time.

You were scared that things might be different after you left but you're glad that it's still the same.

Ross coughs and you turn around to face him, "Don't forget me." he says. "Oh I could never.." You say dramatically what makes him laugh before dragging you into a hug.

Chandler looks at you with a huge smile on his face, he opens his arms and you gladly walk inside of them. He's your best friend and you missed him like hell, he holds you thight and it's nice to be back into his arms.

"Missed you..."

"Missed you too, Bing."

A girl in a weding dress is standing in the middle of the room, she's looking at you and gives you a smile when you look back at her.

"Is anyone going to explain the girl in the wedding dress in my apartment, please don't tell me she's a stripper.." you look at Joey who throws his hands up in defeat, you feel a little jealous when you think about him with other girls.

"No I'm not, I'm Rachel Green. Old classmate of Monica."

"Oh thank god." you whisper before walking over to her. "Did he stood you up? Or otherwise?"

"No, I stood him up." she answers, making you nod. "Good for you Honey." you say before dragging her into a hug. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." she smiles at your words before she lets herself fall down onto the couch.

"I'm so happy you're back!" Phoebe says before giving you another sidehug. "You're the only one who can handle my crazy side.." you laugh at her words as you hold onto her tightly.

"Y/n, before you sit down.. Can we talk?"

You turn your head and see that Joey has grabbed your hand, you nod at his words and tell Phoebe you will be back in a second to listen to her story about how she found a thumb in a can of soda.

Joey drags you behind him towards the balcony, a nervous feeling hits your stomach as you realize that you'll be all alone with him and it has been a while since it was just the two of you.

"What do you want to talk-"

Before you can even finish your sentence, Joey has cupped your cheek with his right hand and smashed his lips onto yours. You're shocked at first but quickly relax and let yourself melt away under his touch.

"I'm sick of pretending that I don't want you to be mine." Joey mumbles against your lips.

"Be mine.. Please be mine." he breathes out before pressing his lips against yours once again.

"I'm yours." you smile against his lips.

----
Not so good but I wanted to post something for you guys :).

Thank you so much for reading this book, if you would want to check out some of my other books and give it a vote, I would really appreciate it.

Sending you some love,
<3