"I love you" - Chandler

Central perk is crowded as you, Monica and Phoebe are enjoying some coffee on the couch.

"So what do you think about that new guy I'm seeing?" Monica asks and you look at Phoebe who also gives you a look. "What? Oh gosh what's wrong?" she asks and you shrug.

"He's a bit much.."

"Much?" she asks not understanding and you point at Phoebe. "Well, he's just very loud and he has a really big ego." she says, very bluntly.

"Really?" Monica asks and Phoebe nods. "Oh yeah, you know what they say. Love makes blind, and in your case that's totally true." she says what makes Monica sigh.

"What are we talking about?" Rachel walks up to you guys while taking off her coat.

"Monica's new boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, he's a bit much." she says and Monica scoffs. "Gosh, I know already!" she raises her voice and it makes Rachel look weird at you and Phoebe.

"Hello guys!" Joey and Chandler walk into Central Perk, you smile while looking at Chandler who walks up to you.

"What's up good looking." he pecks your lips and you give him a weird look for saying that. "Sorry, I wanted to try something new.." he says, making you laugh as he goes and sits down besides you.

Chandler and you are dating for about three months now and it's going really well. But lately you had a problem, you really want to say that you love him but it looks like he has a problem with the L-word.

"How are you guys doing?" Rachel asks while looking at you and Chandler. "Oh, really good." you smile as Chandler nods. He lays his hand on your thigh and it makes you smile before pecking him on the cheek.

***

"I still can't believe that you guys all thought that of him.."

Monica keeps on twisting the salad in her hands as she's now cooking dinner for you, her and Rachel. "Uh Mon, that salad is already dead." Rachel comments, making her sigh deeply while putting the salad down. "We're just helping you by saying the truth." you say.

"I know." she pouts before Rachel hugs her sideways.

***

"I have a problem..."

"What is it?" Rachel asks after bringing the empty plates to the sink. "It's Chandler,"

"What did he do?" Monica asks before cleaning the plates. "Nothing, I just want to tell him that I love him. But you know Chandler.." you sigh.

"Yeah, I say just give it a try." Rachel says and Monica nods. "He probably will say it back after you say it first." she adds to Rachel's words and you nod as you realize that they're right.

You just need to man up and tell him.

You walk into the boys apartment and Chandler seems to be busy with Joey. They're reading a script, Joey probably has an audition.

"Oh you're the most handsome man I have ever seen!" Chandler says while staring Joey deep into his eyes. Making you hold back your laugh.

"Are you cheating on me?" you ask what makes them both turn around.

"It's for an audition." Joey explains, like you didn't already figured that out, before snatching his script from Chandler's hand. "I need to go, see you later." he quickly makes his way past me and then walks out of the apartment as Chandler is looking at you.

You make your way over towards him as you hear the door closing behind you and it's when you stand infront of him that he decides to speak.

"I was lying, you're the most handsome man I've ever seen." he says, so serious that it makes you laugh and playfully nudge him on the chest. You laughing at his joke makes him laugh aswell, it leads him to place his hands on your face and then pull you in for a kiss.

You pull back from the kiss and think about how now is the perfect time to tell him, so you mumble "I love you." It seems to shock him a bit but soon a smile grows onto his face and he mumbles some words back to you. "I love you too." he smiles before going in for another kiss.

You're the happiest now, he actually loves you back.