Old friends - Joey

Finally, you're ready with decorating your new apartment and it brings a huge smile onto your face.

Your first apartment in New York, you absolutely love the city. It's hard to be all alone for the first time without your parents or your friends from back home, but you're determined to make it here.

Central perk, the place where your first job is in. There was a spot open as waitress and even though it's not what you want to be, you have to start somewhere.

The place is crowded as you walk inside and the smell of coffee fills up your nostrils immediately. Some people look at you but quickly go back to their conversations.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. The new waitress." the guy behind the bar gives you a smile and you smile back. "I'm Gunther, welcome." he tells you to follow him to the back and that's what you do.

He gives you an apron and then keeps talking about how he will explain everything to you and how good you will be at your job.

You struggled with the first few orders but now you got it and it feels like you have done this job since forever.

A group of people walks inside Central Perk and they are all busy talking and laughing with eachother, it must be nice to have such a good friend group...

You grab your little notebook and pen before walking over to the group that are now seeted on the couches. "Hi, what can I get you all?" they all look at you with a smile and it makes you a little nervous. "Are you new here?" a guy with dark hair questions and you nod. "Yeah, I just started this morning.." you smile what makes him smile back at you.

"I recognize you from somewhere.." this girl keeps looking at you and you must say that she also seems familiar to you.

"I'm Monica Geller, didn't we used to go to high school together?"

You start thinking and then remember her, wow she looks so different now.. "Monica? Omg. I didn't even recognize you!" she smiles before standing up and hugging you.

"Yeah.. I'm thin now!" she cheers what makes you laugh.

"That's so crazy, you look different but amazing." she smiles at your words before sitting back down.

The guy with dark hair coughs loudly to get her attention. "Introduce us." he says through his teeth while looking at you with a smile, you smile back and you must say that the guy is very good looking.

"Guys, this is Y/n Y/l/n. Y/n this is Chandler, Phoebe, Ross my brother who you probably still recognize and last but not least Joey." Monica says, everybody smiles at you and your eyes land back on Joey.

He opens his mouth to say something but that's interrupted by someone who walks through the door, a yell of excitement leaves her mouth and it makes everyone look over to the woman who hysterically walks into Central Perk.

"Y/n!"

Rachel walks over to you and you can't believe your eyes, it's actually her... Because you were such good friends with Monica, you knew Rachel aswell.

"You look so good, omg... What are you doing here?" she asks, pulling back out of the hug.

"She moved to the city and is a waitress now. Bla bla bla.. Now sit down and let a man flirt with this gorgeous woman!" Joey answers her, before you can and pulls Rachel on the empty spot next to him on the couch so he can look back at you.

Your cheeks heat up as his words and it makes him smirk before standing up and running a hand through his dark hair that has been put into place with some hair gel.

"How you doin'?" he asks, his lips fading into a smirk once again.

----
Thank you guys for all the reads!

Also, quickly want to say that you're loved and I'm always here to talk for anyone who needs someone.

Sending you a virtual hug,
<3