Sandwiches - Joey

There's some sitcom playing on tv and you're putting your whole attention to it.

"What an ass!" you yell at the lead guy of the show who just cheated on his girlfriend.

"Who?" Monica walks out of her room with her wet hair still wrapped in a towel. "Oh just some guy on tv." you wave it away. "Oh." she mumbles while walking towards the fridge.

"I won't be here for lunch, work called me." she takes a sip of her water bottle while you look at her from on the couch. "I though you would make us lunch?" you ask while pouting. "Sorry sweetie, won't be for today." she takes off her towel and runs a hand trough her hair, before she disappears into her room again.

Another show is playing on the tv and yet again your fully into it. "Oh no, he's lying to you!" you run your hands through your hair before looking back at the tv where some guy is lying to a girl who's really into him.

"Guys suck!"

"Well ,thank you." you hear Joey's voice and it makes you turn around.

"Joe? What are you doing here?" you ask before turning of the tv and walking over towards him. "We didn't have food, so I thought I would come and taste the lunch Monica made." he walks towards the fridge and you sigh. "She didn't make any today."

"Oh no.." Joey sighs before sitting himself down at the kitchen table.

"What are we going to eat now?"

You sit down infront of him and shrug. Being around Joey makes you nervous, he's your crush, so being alone with him is really strange now. You don't think that Joey feels the same way about you and it makes you sad.

"I could make us sandwiches, that's my speciality."

He winks at you before walking back to the fridge. Your cheeks start to blush and a smile grows onto your face, oh what a wink does to you...

"Okay, let me grab some stuff." Joey says before his face disappears into the fridge.

"This is going to be good!" he puts the final touch to his sandwich by putting some pickels onto it. "Sandwich a la Joey." he says in an accent what makes you laugh. He takes a bite out of it and you see how much he likes it by the look he gets on his face.

"Wow, you got to taste this!"

He brings the sandwich towards your mouth and you smile before taking a bite out of it. "Good, right?" he asks. "Wow Joe, this is really good!" you say what makes him smile. He keeps on looking at you and it makes you blush again.

"There's some sauce, there..." he points at the corner of your lips. You try to wipe it away but he shakes his head. "No more to the left." he keeps on pointing but you can't seem to find it. "I'll do it." he brings his hand closer to your face and then wipes the sauce away by the corner of your lip, it brings a sort of tension between you two.

He brings his finger to his mouth and licks the sauce off it making you swoon all over him.

"Come closer." he signals you to move closer towards him and that's what you do ofcourse. Before you know it his lips are on yours, you're shocked but quickly kiss him back.

"This is what Joey's sandwiches do to people." he mumbles against your lips what makes you roll your eyes before breaking into laughter. As you sit back in your chair, the eyecontact never breaks.

"I like you, and it's okay if you don't like me back but I just can't keep it for myself any longer.." you look down at the floor because you feel your cheeks heat up again.

"I like you too, Joey doesn't make his sandwiches for just any girl." you look back up into his eyes with a big smile onto your face.

You never thought this day would come, the day he would tell you that he likes you back.