Chap.3 " We'll get through it,Through all this shit"

I groan getting up and turning off my alarm clock .

"Pretty boy get up we have to get ready" he didnt answer.

"Prettyboy"

"Dude get up" still no answer.

"Fine then " i took a pillow and started hitting him with it.

" GET UP PRETTY BOY GET UP PRETTY BOY" i say smacking him with the pillow.

"ARGHHHH ENOUGH WOMAN " he yells.

"Oh your up"i say with a smile and sit down next to him pulling him up.

"You want breakfast pretty boy ?" i ask.

"U-um i-"he stutters.

"Xavier"i say in a very serious tone."you dont have to walk on eggshells.You can stay here as much as you need and im not gonna starve you okay" i say seriously.he didnt answer and just stared down at me

"Okay?" i ask again

"Okay "he says again.He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me towards him i rest my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"Thank you " he whispers .I just look up and give him a soft smile.

"Come on im gonne get breakfast.There's tooth brushes and toothpaste in the cabinant" i tell him.I get up and go downstairs to se mama cooking breakfast.

"Hey mama "

"Hey sweetie good morning "

"Hey mama um can pretty boy stay here for a while " i asked mama.

"Of course sweetie is everything okay with him" she asks. Mamma really likes him.

"Im not sure mamma but ill wait until he tells me " she pulls me into a hug and gives me a forehead kiss.

"That's my baby ,here you too have some breakfast im gonna head off to work" she gives me the plate filled with bacon,eggs,pancakes and some coffee.

"Okay mama love you "

"I love you too sweet cheeks" she says and heads out the door. I sigh happily and head upstairs.To see pretty boy shirtless. holy fuck he has a siz pack. Aurora stop staring.lord help me.

"Here mama made breakfast" i internally pat myself on the back for playing it cool.

"Thank you"he says taking the plate and cup of coffee.

"Okay im gonna go get changed" he nods and i go into the bathroom.I brush my teeth and hair and put on an outfit.I take a quick glance at myself in the mirror and walk out to pretty boy.
                                                                          Outfit:

"Hey pretty boy you ready?" i ask him

"Yeah lets go " we head out the door and go to school .As we get closer anxiety starts to kick in.