Chap.19"How are we going to kill them?"

I slowly start to open my eyes . I try to move my legs but I can't . I look down and see Xavier sitting in the same exact spot that he was last night . My poor baby . I start to rub my hands through his hair taking out the tangles gently . I feel him slowly start to wake up . He groans and says .

"Good morning princess "

"Good morning baby " I tell him

"Kiss please " he asks and points to his lips . I lean down and give him a kiss .

"Mmm thank you " he says and lays back down on my stomach I chuckle a little .

"Do you want breakfast baby ?" I ask him And he nods . He's still half asleep .I get up and gently place him down on a pillow . I go downstairs and start cooking . I make eggs,bacon ,pancakes and some coffee . Once it's done I bring it back upstairs and place it on the counter . I walk over and rub my hands down his back with my nails

" mmm that feels nice " he says and I laugh a little .

"Come on love I made breakfast " I tell him . I go over and take the plate off the counter and bring it to him

"Here baby" I tell him and Hand him the plate .

"Thank you princess " he says

"Your welcome love " i say back and we start eating .

"Xavier i feel like something is wrong " I tell him . I can't help but feel like we are missing something .

"What do you mean baby ? What's wrong ?" He says

"You don't find it weird that my mom knows so much about your dad . Like how was it possible that she knew exactly what he was gonna do  . And when we showed her the video she didn't even act surprised it was just weird to me . " I explain to him .

"Yeah it is a little strange but she wouldn't do something like that " he says

"Xavier did we watch the whole footage ?" I ask him .

"No" he says

"Oh my god " I whisper . I run to go get my laptop and bring it back up . I put the flash drive in and play the footage . I skip till the end and just as I suspected . "

"Holy shit " he says . It was my mother . She was coming in right after Salvatore killed Xaviers mother and kissing him .

"I knew it wait XAVIER HOLY SHIT " I say pointing to the screen . After my and his mother left the room his mom got up and dusted herself off. I'm guessing she was in her bedroom since she packed clothes and weapons .

"Xavier your mother is alive " I tell him

"What the hell " he says looking at the screen .

"How is this possible they were having an affair how could she -" he cut himself off

"She knew that they were having an affair . She saw all of this coming " I tell him .

"How do we find her " he asks .

"Well we can't do that until we kill our parents " I tell him

"You want to kill your mother ?" He asks shocked

"My mother clearly isn't a good person . She lied to me about this so who else knows what she's hiding and we're making sure they don't get married because I would be dating my step brother . Well they wouldn't be able to get married but still  " I say to him .

"Okay I get that. But this doesn't make sense .Why is she helping kill my father then"

"I don't think she's helping us . I mean think about it . When Salvatore took me . She didn't 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 do anything she has hundreds of men that could have help but she didn't . When she saw that gun in the house all she did was tell us to be careful . She was expecting him to kill us . Because us being together means gets in the way of them being together . Since we want him dead ."I explain to him .

"Why the hell are we raised by psychos" he says rubbing his temples .

"Okay okay so we have to figure out a way to kill our parents then we have to figure out where your mom is " I tell myself putting it all together

"I don't know if I want to find my mom " he tells me . My head shoots to the side looking at him shocked .

"Why wouldn't you want to find your mom " I ask him trying to figure out why he wouldn't .

"Aurora she left me . She clearly didn't even think twice about it . He fucking beat me and she just left " he explain .I go over and cup his face .

"Xavier I know that you this isn't easy . But we should at least find out her side of the story . Then you can make whatever decisions that you want to . But what if she had a reason ." I explain .

"What is a good enough reason to leave your son "he says looking up at me .

" I'm not gonna force you to do anything baby . But I think that you should at least find out . " I tell him .

" I'll try but I'm not promising that I'll forgive her for that " he tells me .

" okay love . " I say softly and give him a kiss .

"Aurora "

"Yes"

"What about your father " he says and my eyes widen .

"There's no way that's possible Xavier . "

"Think about it Aurora . They wanted to be together right . No way did that happen
Coincidentally "

"That's can't even be possible ." I tell him .

"Let's just look through the flash drive " he tells me .

"Alright "I say .

We start to look all through the flash drive and sure enough it's true .

"Look . Who was in the car " he tells me . I look closer and see my mother . She randomly throws her car to the side making it crash into us we go to the next footage and see her putting my father in a duffel bag . We skip up a bit and it shows my father gathering his clothes and weapons just like Xaviers mom did .

"Oh my god " I whisper and a tear drops from my face .

"Oh baby . Come here " he tells me . I jump into his arms and cry into his chest . I hear him sniffle a little so I know he's crying as well .

"I'm so sorry" he whispers to me .

"I'm sorry to" I tell him . After a while we pull away and he gives me a kiss on my lips .

"Xavier "

"Yes baby "

"How are we gonna kill our parents ?"

"We need to-"

——————————————————————

OOPS I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER .

WERE YALL EXPECTING THAT ?

I JUST GAVE YALL LIKE 10 PLOT TWISTS 😂

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT ?

LOOK AT ME POSTING 2 TIMES IN AN HOUR