Chap.21"Am i adopted ?"

"Don't ever do that again Aurora " I tell her .

"I warned you who I would choose I told you that if it came down to you or me it would be me ." She tells me . She doesn't even regret it .

"God damn it aurora . Do you understand how scared I was " I tell her .

"I'm fine now Xavier "

"That's not the point and you know it !" I tell her .

"Xavier I told you what I was gonna do . I'm fine now " she says

"WHY ARE YOU BRUSHING THIS OFF LIKE ITS NOTHING " I raise my voice.

"YOU ACT LIKE I DIDNT TELL YOU I TOLD YOU IF I CAME DOWN TO YOU OR ME I WOULD CHOOSE ME . SO NO XAVIER IM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT DID TO PROTECT YOU IN A SITUATION I MADE " she yells at me .

"YOU COULD HAVE DIED ." I yell back at her .

"YOU DONT THINK I KNOW THAT " she yells

"How could you be so stupid!" I say trying to calm down

"OH MY GOD XAVIER SHUT UP ABOUT IT . IT HAPPENED ITS DONE JUST LEAVE IT ALONE"

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THAT WHEN I CLEARLY CANNOT TRUST YOU"
I didn't mean to say that .

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG I SAVED BOTH OF OUR LIVES SO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS . " She yells and crabs her car keys then leaves the house slamming the door shut.

Damnit .

I didn't mean for it to come out that way . I was just scared and still on edge about everything . I decided to call Carson and have him come over .

"Hey bitches " i hear Carson yell .

"Sup " I say .

"What's got you all dark and gloomy . Where's aurora ? Why is she not with you ? Is that why your dark and gloomy ? Oh my gos-"he says but I cut him off

"Dude shut up for two seconds "

"Then answer them genius ". He says and I roll my eyes .

"No Aurora ISNT here . She left . And yes "

"What happened . Y'all are like always together ." He says . I

I explain everything that happens and he laughs afterwards . LAUGHS !?

"You really are an idiot " he tells me .

"Well fuck you to then " i say.

"How could you get mad at her for that she fucking saved your life and you yelled at her ?. Why would you do that "

"I don't know I was just on edge and it just came out " I explain

"Your an idiot she saved your life and you yelled at her " he says shaking his head . I groan and slam my head on the couch

"I don't even know where she went " I tell him .

"Call her " he says .I call her and she declines my call .

"Damn"Carson says laughing .

"Ughhh . I'm such an ass " I say to myself .

"You are " Carson agrees .

"Fuck you ."

"You said it not me " he says .