Chap.53"I love you most"

SUICIDE MENTION⚠️

The We look to the door and see Auroras mother.

"Mom?!" Aurora questions.

"Aurora" she whispers.

"H-how are you here?" She questions.

"Your father. Your father is dead Xavier" she says looking at me with sympathy.

I feel like jumping up and down.

"That's great!" I say with a smile and Mrs.D looks at me like I have five heads.

Suddenly my mother and Auroras father come through the door.

"Mom"

"Dad"

Aurora does not look happy about this and neither am I. They left. Yes it was life or death but they could have said something. Anything.They had millions of chances to say something and they didn't.

"Nope" aurora says popping her 'p'.

"No?" Her mom asks."

"Nope this is not happening I've explained that I don't like you and don't want you in my life " she explains.

"Aurora"

"Don't 'aurora' me you left and didn't say a word. Tell me was it easy for you. Too just get up and leave. To walk out like nothing like you didn't leave your daughter to think it was her fault" aurora exclaims.

"I'm sorry"

"Oh your sorry, your sorry. I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU. I WAS THIS CLOSE. BECAUSE OF YOU" she says picking her fingers closely together.

Everyone gasps a bit and her father looks at her with pity.

"Please I never meant for-"

"What do you want exactly. to be apart of my life. How do I know your not gonna leave me again. Then I will break. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU THINK I CAN REPAIR WHAT SOMEONE BROKE" she yells and I feel a tear well in my eye. She's so strong.

She realizes what she just blurted out and jumps back a bit wide eyed. She turns around and walks away like nothing. I know how bad she's hurting.

"I have nothing to say to you" I tell my 'mother'

"Xavier-"

"You knew, you knew about dad and you left me to die"

"Xavier please"

"No i get it you saved yourself. You saved yourself without looking back at your son who was in desperate need of help."
She had nothing to say after that.

I walk up to Auroras room and hear small sniffles. Once she hears I'm coming she wiped her tears and turns around with a sad smile.

She walks over and hugs me whispering a small 'I'm sorry' to me.

"You know better than that my love" I say and she gives a confused look.

"I see right through you" I say giving her a kiss. She laughs sadly with tears in her eyes that she was holding back.

"I'm never leaving you" I assure her. She smiles and kisses my jaw riding up to my lips.

"I love you" she says putting her forehead to mine.

"I love you more" I respond.

"I love you most"

——————————————————————

HEY IM BACKK YALL.