Chap.52"Movie?"

Aurora shook her head while chuckling and headed towards the back of the house were we could hear the jet.

Auroras hair blows in the wind when the jet starts to come down making her smile and look up.

Beautiful.

"Come on!" Aurora exclaims running to the jet.

I laugh and follow her.

We enter the jet and set the bags in the compartment above. These seats aren't really seats there more like fucking beds. Like full on beds.

"Movie?" She questions once we sit in the bed and I chuckle at her adorable smile while nodding.

She puts on a movie and we sit and watch the movie for about an hour. She starts to get drowsy and leans her whole body onto me while half asleep. She weighs like 5 pounds.

I chuckle taking the hint and pick her up and lay her down ontop of me.

She gets herself comfortable and five seconds later I hear soft snores.

Another hour goes by quickly and we start to land. Aurora starts to wake up probably from her ears popping.

" were landing baby" I tell her and she hums understanding.

Once we land aurora stands up half asleep and nearly falls back onto the bed. Once we make it off the jet we head back of the house.

We walk into the house we spot aiden and chase sitting there with huge piles of food everywhere and they look at us with a guilty face.

"Oh. Your back" they say guilty.

"Clean this up in five minutes or I murder all of you" I say calmly.

They scurry to put everything away and aurora rolls her eyes playfully.

"Wait who's that" chase asks.

"Oh this is my grandma Diana" aurora introduces.

"Hi honey" Mrs.D says.

"Aww she's so sweet" Aiden says and makes a puppy face.

"I'm hungry do y'all want some food"

"YES PLEASE" all of the boys yell.

"Oh dear" aurora says chuckling.

"Come on sweet girl" I say leading her into the kitchen until the door bursts open revealing Auroras mom.

——————————————————————

Sorry this is so short yall 😕