Chap.13"Lets start this shit show"

I peck his lips one last time and smile .

"Hold on . So your mother is the mafia leader " he asks

"Yes she is" I say with a small smile

"You mean the one that let me stay here like the really nice one ." He says shocked and I laugh .

"Yes the nice one baby " I say and ruffle his hair .

"That's unexpected " he says still confused at how such a nice lady is a mafia leader . Just then my mother comes in . Seeing me
against a wall . With my legs wrapped around my waist . Centimeters apart from each other . Oh lord .

"Okay I'm all for this. What I'm not all for is seeing this get a room " she says chuckling .

He sets me down and we walk back to the couch .

"So I see you've told him " my mother says with a smile . She's very good at observing people .

"Yes mama " she smiles a little .

"I see you've had a visit who was it" she says pointing to the gun that's still out in the open .

"His father" I say and she frowns a little .

"Oh sweet pea I'm sorry ." She says sadly .

"It's alright I'm fine " he says simply .

He's not fine but he's of course not gonna say it .

"Your fathers the Russian mafia boss right " she asks

"Yeah that's right " Xavier says

"Be careful you too . You know what could happen if this relationship gets told to the wrong people. Aurora I trust that you'll be careful and Xavier I've seen what you can do so I trust you to " she says and walks away .

She's right . Two different mafias in a relationship can raise hell.

"Oh my god." I say this is what mama was talking about

"What's wrong ?"

"Your father . How far will he go to make you suffer " I ask him .

"He would do anything " he says . His eyes widen in realization.

"What do we do " he asks

"Come " I tell him . We go up to my mamas room and Knock  on the door.

"Mama can we come in "

"Yes baby "

"What do we do ?" I ask mama .

"Well how far will you go to stay together " I look up at him .

"Anything "

"Then you'll need to listen closely " my mother says .

"Your father is manipulative I'm sure you've realized that . He will do what he wants when he wants it and how he wants it done . If he doesn't get that he will raise hell . So this won't be easy . There is a ball that is going on . This Saturday . All of your fathers mafia members will be there . You need to kill them . All of them . Don't focus on your father till you've killed them . That will make him vulnerable. It will put him in a place with no defense,no guards to protect him. Here's where the hard part comes . You too get to decide what you want to do with your father . You can kill him or you can bring him to me and I'll take care of him. But if this is going to work . Your father cannot be alive . He will do anything to get what he wants ." My mother explains this Thoroughly . I look up at him to see what he think about this .

"Let's do it "

"Wait mama what about you . If you kill another mafia leader that can put your life at risk"

"Oh please darling nobody dares to kill me". She's not wrong .

"Alright let's start this shit show " I say . We both walk out and I turn to him .

"What do we do" I tell him

"We kill him "

"You cannot just kill your father "

"Yes I can "

"I'm giving you an out here Xavier "

"And I'm not taking it " I sigh.

" please think about "

"I don't need to "

"Please"

"Aurora . Stop . I know that this seems hard for you but it's not to me . He's not my father " I look up at him.

"Don't give me that Aurora." I sigh in defeat . He lift up my chin and kisses my lips .

"Trust me " he whispers .

"Okay" I whisper back .

God please let this work.