Chap.47"What did you do?"

i wake up and feel myself on a hard chest wrapped in a blanket. i open my eyes and see a slighty snoring xavier. I giggle at his adorable sleeping state and ruffle his hair a bit. He slowly opens his eyes and im met with a cute smile

"good morning love" i say kissing his lips

"goodmorning princess" he says in his hot morning voice

"breakfast?" i question and he nods.

i start to get up and go downstairs. i make some pancakes with bacon and coffee. I put them on the plate with syrup and head back upstairs . i see xavier cuddled up to a pillow and i giggle a bit and set the plates down.

I walk over and press kisses all over his face waking him back up. He groans loudly waking up and I smile a bit.

"Here baby" I say and give him his breakfast. He smiles a bit and takes the plate giving me a big kiss .

"Thank you sweet girl"he says taking the plate and cutting up the pancakes .

"Your welcome" I say enthusiastically and eat my food.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Par-tay!" I yell happily.

"Baby I think you have an addiction"

"I think you have an addiction" i mutter to myself.

"There's one tonight can we go" I ask and he's hesitant.

Such a party pooper!

"Pleaseee" I draw out.

"Fine" he says once I give him my signature puppy eyes.

-Fast forward to tonight-

-Xavier POV-

I end up making her cuddle me the entire time until we have to get ready for this damn party.

I'd rather cuddle her but she enjoys doing things like this .

She goes into the bathroom to get ready and I sit on the bed scrolling through my phone as I wait.

Suddenly I get a call from a random number. I pick it up and have a feeling I know who it is.After the whole incident we didn't care about Salvatore we left him there to get aurora to the hospital so he's furious.

"Hello son" never would have guessed it was him.

"Don't call me that" I say.

"You are in no place to be making demands son"

"The hell do you mean"

"Look outside"

I get up and look outside to see a whole team of people with rifles in there hands pointed to the bathroom door where Aurora is.

"What the hell" I say to myself.

"What did you do" i question.

"It's what I'm going to do if you don't give me what I want"

"Your not killing her ill kill you myself"

"Yeah I've got that point already so I'm doing the next best thing."

"What's better than that to you?" I ask confused I mean all he wants is for her to be dead.

"I want you to cheat on her make her believe you don't love her . She won't be dead she will just want to be if you try to tell her believe me I'll know I have eyes and ears everywhere"

"Absolutely no way in hell am I doing that"
I state angrily.

"Fine then we kill her. There's no way out of this Xavier . Pick one."