Chap.30"Your legs are shaking"

I groggily wake up feeling sore in my lower half. I look over to see Xavier softly snoring with his head on my stomach. I smile at the memory of last night.

I bring my hand down to his head and lightly caress his very soft silky hair. I hear him grumble indicating he's waking up.

"M-mm " he slowly opens his eyes and his gorgeous brown eyes look up at me.

"Good morning beautiful," he says in a very hot morning voice.

"Good morning my love. " I say with a little smile. He comes up so we're eye to eye with each other.

"How do you feel?" He asks me concerned.

"I'm a little sore but I'm fine," I tell him with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to " he started but I cut him off.

"Hush your pretty little mouth," I tell him and wrap my arms around his neck bringing him into a hug.

"I want coffee " I whisper to him in a breathy giggle.

"Come on we can go to the one down the street, " he says and I excitedly get up.

I throw on some sweats and a top. It was hard since I couldn't feel my god damn legs.

"Princess, you ready?" I hear Xavier ask from outside my door.

"YES," I tell and open the door.

Why did I tell? He was right there.

"Look at you. Pretty girl " he said and gives a kiss on my forehead. He takes my hand and walks me downstairs since I yet again feel like jello.

Once we're downstairs we're met with a sleeping Carson there's a cereal box's yogurt melted ice cream and dried chocolate syrup dripping down his face.

"I will kill him if he doesn't clean this up" I warn Xavier and he chuckles a little like I'm kidding.

He puts me in the car and we drive to that cute coffee shop. God, I love coffee.

"We're here sweet girl, " Xavier says and turns the key turning the car off.

"YAY," I yell with a smile on my face and jump out of the car I almost died forgetting I just got railed so I almost fell.

I hate it here.

Xavier did not see that.

"You ready ?" I ask acting as nothing happened.

"Did you just fall?" He asks.

"Nope, " I say and walk in without him.

We walk in and were greeted by a young man at the front of the store.

"Hello, how many ?" He asks

"Two please," I say with a little smile. I notice him looking at me up and down.

"Two please, " I say again. And he's still giving weird looks. I feel a hand creep around my waist. I look over and smile at Xavier.

"I'm seating myself, " I say and take the menus out of his hand.

"I hate people sometimes," I tell Xavier.

"You haven't had coffee yet," he says.

"so what. He wouldn't fucking answer me I was about to break a chair over his head " I say in total seriousness

"Okay we need some coffee, " he says looking to the back we're the chefs are.

"Hello I will be your waiter what can I get started for you, " the older-aged man said.