Chap.11"Were never gonna hear the end of that"

I sit there gasping for breath at what I just dreamt of.

Oh my god that cannot happen .

Ever.

"Baby" I hear a whisper .

"Hey hey what happened " she says pulling me into a hug . I pull her by her underarms and into my lap .

"Baby tell me what happened " she says in a soft comforting tone

"Y-you d-died right i-in front of m-me " I say between sobs .

"Okay okay shhh it's okay it's okay " she says rubbing my back .

"Don't die on me please " I tell her .

"I won't okay .I won't" she takes her head away from my neck and looks me in the eye then puts her lips on mines .

"I won't" she whispers.She places herself on the bed and pulls me down so My head is resting ontop of her chest.I sit there and listen to her heart beat making sure that it stays in the same rhythm.

-&-

I wake up as I feel her playing with my hair while on her phone.She looks down at me noticing that I'm awake .

"Good morning sweet girl ." I say and put a hair back

"Good morning baby" she whispers back.

I lean up a little from my position and kiss her lips roughly. She kisses back putting a hand on my cheek . I push her closer by my hand . We break the kiss and look up at each other .

I smile also out of breath . We look at each-other centimeters apart . Less than a second later I kiss her again I flip her so I'm on top of her body hovering over her .

I swipe my tongue across her lip asking for entrance she accepts and I deepen the kiss . I hear her moan softly in the kiss and I smile . I pick her up placing her into my lap she places a hand on my cheek and pulls me closer . She starts to move a little and I groan .

"Aurora" then we both hear a group of gasps .

"I CALLED IT YOU OWE ME 20 BUCK BITCH"chase yells at chase .

"You two bet on us " me and Aurora ask at the same time.

"Damn right we did " chase says confidently

"So y'all are dating right " aiden asks.

"Lord have mercy if y'all are doing all that and aren't dating I'm gonna make sure all hell breaks loose " chase says . I don't think he's kidding.I look at her to make sure it's okay to tell them all at once .

She's doesn't like being the center of attention it makes her feel trapped .

She gives me a nod letting me know that it's okay to say it .

"Yes you idiot we are" I tell him simply . Although he does not take it simply .

"OMG OMG Yes we NEED to celebrate I'm going to get a cake !" Is this dude serious. That's a rhetorical question . He's very serious .

"IM COMING WITH " Aiden says happily

"I need to go umm walk my dog " Carson says . Dumbass he doesn't have a god damn dog .

"I'm gonna go just-yeah " rose says then walks away .

"I'm gonna go be anywhere but here . Y'all enjoy your make out sesh " she says very straight forward then leaves the room .

"Where never gonna hear the end of that" I say laughing I hear her cute little giggle .

"Never" She agrees

"You want coffee baby ?" I ask her and she nods . I pick her up and walk downstairs . I put the coffee cup in the coffee maker then push the medium cup . The coffee starts to come out of the machine and soon it's done . I put the sugar and milk in it
All while she's holding onto me like a koala.

"Here princess " she takes it and mutters a 'thank you ' while sipping it .

"You welcome pretty girl ." I say softly .

I put on a show for us to watch while she drinks her coffee . Out of no where she looks up at me and says

"Kiss please " I give her a kiss on the lips .

"Another one please " i giver her another one .

"One more " I give her another kiss on her lips .

"Last one " I smile and kiss her lips . She smiles .
-&-
It's been an hour and we're still watching tv waiting for everyone to come over since we know that they will .

"I don't feel well . I'm gonna take a nap" she says tiredly .

The doctor said that she will have random times where she doesn't feel well and it will make her drowsy so I guess this is what he meant .

"Okay sweet girl " I open my arms so she can lay down on me while so goes to sleep . She happily jumps in my arms and lays on my shoulder . I kiss her temple and let her sleep .

"HEY BITCHES " aiden and chase says right after she falls asleep .

Dear god .

——————————————————————

YALL SHES FINE I PROMISE THAT IS JUST A SYMPTOM OF WHAT SHE HAS💋🦋